14

"Tell me what you gon' do to me
Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me
You can bring a bullet, bring a sword
Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to me"

~~~

Tattoo Fantasy

That's the name of the tattoo parlour we're currently standing outside of.

It's small, dingy and closed - just our luck.

It's around 8 in the morning and a tattoo shop really doesn't have any reason to be open so early but I doubt the closed sign is going to stop us.

We arrived in Porto about an hour ago, we checked into our little motel room that we're staying in for the night and I had some time to get ready.

Harry made himself at home on one of the beds and flicked through the TV channels while I got changed. I got out of my sweats and into more fitting attire, I was going to go for the normal all black look but if we're meant to blend in that's not really going to work. I ended up settling for black mom jeans and a white t-shirt with a collection of realistic butterflies on it.

I've got an ankle holster with a couple knives in it, I don't think they'll be necessary, they're just there for safety measures.

We haven't discussed a plan yet and by the looks of it right now I don't think we will. I'm just standing next to Harry and I guess I'm waiting for him to do something.

My brain really isn't functioning, and I could use some help getting myself together, because my mind is scattered.

All I know is we're looking for this Jai person, the odds of him being here today are slim, so I think our best bet is the security cameras. How will we get to them? I have no idea. Let's just pray that no ones in the shop, so we can get in and out without being noticed.

Apparently Harry has a different idea as he strides up to the door and firmly taps his knuckles on it three times.

"What are you..." I trail off as the metal door rattles, catching both Harry and my attention.

"We're closed! Come back in a few hours." A deep voice yells with a heavy Italian accent, from the other side of the closed door.

That's a good sign - he speaks English, meaning he definitely has ties with people like Jackson and Jai.

I'm fine coming back in a few hours, that'd give me time to collect myself, but Harry yet again has other plans. He doesn't budge, only knocks on the metal again. I want to interfere but one, I doubt he'll listen to me and two, maybe he has a plan.

"I said we're closed!" The voice booms again, physically shaking the barricade.

"Surely you wouldn't mind helping us out." Harry speaks calmly, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I'll help you in a couple of hours! Go away!" The voice calls out again, being stubborn.

"Harry it's fine, we can come back later." I mumble, going to turn around before his hand snaps around my wrist and turns me to face him.

"We're not going anywhere." He says casually, before turning to the door that hasn't given us any hope so far.

"It'll only take a few minutes, plus I've got some extra money." He persuades, sounding malicious and experienced.

"How many times to I have to fu—"

"Oh come on! Let the poor people in." Another, higher pitched voice interrupts from behind the door.