21

"Everybody's leaning on the walls
I don't think they're ready for the fall
Had a little, now she wanting more"

~~~

"'Cause baby tonight, DJ got us fallin' in love again!" Kehlani shouts from next to me, jumping up and down to the music.

"Yeah, baby tonight, DJ got us fallin' in love again!" I join in, singing at the top of my lungs.

We both dance around in the sea of bodies, enjoying yourselves before we have to commit to this mission.

The air is thick and sweaty, the room is crowded with drunk people singing and dancing their hearts out. The bass of the music is vibrating through the floor and the rainbow strobe lights are flickering rapidly.

I'm not really sure what this club is called, all I know is that this is where Mary's brothers, Kayden and Quinton are suspected to be.

Of course, for the purpose of this mission we aren't allowed to get entirely drunk. Louis gave us a limit of three light strength drinks, I've already had two just to get me warmed up.

Just when we thought we got a day off, Angelo called and told us to hurry down to whatever club we are in now, because Kayden and Quinton have been sighted.

We quickly threw on appropriate outfits, mine being a navy flowy dress that stops mid-thigh and a denim jacket over the top. Kehlani did my makeup on the way here, just some light concealer, mascara, and silver glitter as a highlighter replacement.

The goal was to make it look like we'd been getting ready for a long night out for ages. I'd say we did a pretty good job, and we are blending in quite nicely.

Kehlani and I are having the time of our lives on the dance floor, while Zayn and Harry are just watching us from the bar.

We've been here for about an hour now, and still no sight of Kayden or Quinton. We are all geared up and ready to fight if we need to, but at this stage I don't even think they are here.

"Alright guys, can you take a break from dancing and help us look around?" Zayn's voice comes through into our earpieces.

Kehlani rolls her eyes and continues to dance, I pause for a second and look back at them over at the bar. Harry is eyeing off some girl and Zayn is looking over at us. He gestures for us to come over.

As much as I don't want to stop dancing and singing to Usher, we didn't come here to have fun, we came here to find meth dealers. So, I grip onto Kehlani's wrist, grabbing her attention.

"Just one more song!" She yells over the music, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Come on we have work to do." I yell back, rolling my eyes and starting to pull her over to Zayn and Harry.

She obliges and lets me drag her back to the boys. We push through a couple of people and eventually make it into free space where we continue towards the bar.

"You two having fun?" Zayn questions as we approach them.

"We were." Kehlani huffs, emphasising the past tense.

"You know we didn't come to party. We have a serious mission to complete by Friday, and it's Wednesday so we need to get a move on." Zayn explains, trying to not sound bossy or stressed.

"Yeah whatever." Kehlani crosses her arms over her chest, giving him unnecessary amounts of attitude, but Zayn's used to it by now, so he doesn't react.

"Alright, so we're looking for two middle aged men. I'm assuming they look like Mary, so keep an eye out." Zayn finalises before squinting his eyes and looking out into the busy club.