17

"I'll get real high
Slumber party, pillow fight
My eyes and your eyes
Like Peter Pan up in the sky"

~~~

We all stand in the entrance just past the front door and stare into this massive house that's all ours.

The interior sure as hell doesn't disappoint. It's just as amazing on the inside than it is on the out. It's simple, barely any furniture crowding the space. It does feel slightly empty and echoey but I'm in no way complaining; I'm sure Kehlani has some ideas to make this place a little more homey.

Everyone kind of just stops and stares for a solid couple of minutes, just taking in the new environment. I think I speak for everyone when I say this place is much more than we expected. I didn't think It'd be this fancy and modern, but also huge.

Liam is the first to start exploring the house, he strides off down a hallway on our left and disappears into a room. Harry is next to leave; he heads straight for the elegant marble staircase in front of us. Kehlani, Zayn and Niall all go their separate ways, I'm pretty sure Kehlani is looking for an indoor pool, Zayn is looking for the living room and Niall is looking for the kitchen.

It's just Louis and I still standing at the entrance - stuck in place, but for different reasons.

I'm hesitant because stepping foot into this place makes everything real. I've tried to push the negative thoughts out of my mind, but I can feel them slowly creeping back into my head.

Before I get too carried away in my own thoughts, I feel Louis pat my back as he walks past me. He looks over his shoulder and gives me a comforting half smile as he disappears into a hallway on my right. That's enough to distract me for now.

I take a deep breath before exploring the house myself, well I'm really just looking for my room. I head to the nearest staircase and go to head up it. It's a wide marble staircase with glass railings and a little garden underneath it.

I only make it a couple of steps before Niall calls out from upstairs. His voice is so loud it echoes through the whole house and stops me in my tracks.

"You've got to be kidding me! Why are there assigned rooms?"

I giggle to myself, hearing this grown man whining about not getting to choose his room. I don't know why he's complaining, we get this massive house all to ourselves, and A.M.B.E.R even allowed us to send in room decoration requests a couple of days prior to moving in.

I don't know how A.M.B.E.R possibly renovated all of our rooms in the matter of days, but they managed.

I continue up the stairs, ending up in a pretty open area with an overhang that looks down at the entrance - where we were all standing just before. It's a pretty open house and considering we haven't added our little touches to it yet, it feels extra spacious.

I look to both sides of me. On both my left and right are just hallways, leading to what I assume are bedrooms. I'm currently looking to my right as I see Niall disappointedly leave one of the rooms.

He keeps his eyes on the floor until he gets close enough to me to realise that I'm there. He lifts his head and looks at me, his posture straightening slightly.

"Angelo really gave me the smallest room here." He sighs, shaking his head. "He's probably still holding that grudge from when he sat on the whoopee cushion I set up during the conference."

I giggle at his comment, seeing him genuinely confused as to why someone would hold a grudge over that. I was in that conference when it happened - it was hilarious, but not so hilarious when everyone who laughed had to scrub the hallways top to bottom.