19

"Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones
Till all my scars bleed golden
My name's forever known"

~~~

Harry Styles

So, we're looking for this Mary chick.

We have very minimal information on this case, which is stressing everyone out, except for me. I'm fine because I'm a rational thinker. It takes a lot to throw me, and not having much information on a case is next to nothing. Plus, it's not like I haven't dealt with situations like this before.

After we got lectured by Raven and geared up, Kehlani, Zayn, Lexi and I loaded into the Range Rover which Liam is driving. Louis and Niall are staying at the house to annoy us through our earpieces.

Liam then dropped Lexi and I off a few blocks away from the markets, so we have the delight of walking there.

I'm just going to say it now, Liam is my least favourite out of everyone. I've spoken to him once and all he talks about is tits, asses and video games. He's just bland, plus I think the dislike feeling is mutual.

I'm still getting used to everyone else. I'm not a social butterfly or anything - quite the opposite actually, but this watchlist thing would be a lot easier to tolerate if we all somewhat got along. So, I'm trying my best not to ignore everyone around me, even though most of them are getting on my nerves.

It's refreshing hanging around Niall again as well. I didn't realise how much I actually missed out chats and jokes. Although I haven't had a solid one on one conversation with him yet, I'm sure we'll get a chance sooner or later.

He's probably the only person in the house so far that I can have a genuine conversation with, without shutting down halfway through because I'm bored.

Besides that, everything is pretty smooth sailing. The place is nice, my room is great, and I haven't made any mortal enemies.

I've spoken to everyone and they're all... tolerable - apart from Louis, mainly because he doesn't speak at all. The first time I've ever heard him talk was this morning when he snapped at everyone. Not to mention, I've definitely charmed Kehlani and I'm getting there with Lexi.

It's just for my own ego really. Don't worry, I'm not the type that willingly leads someone on just so I can break their heart, that's not exactly my cup of tea. I prefer charming the ladies, pulling them in and leaving them wanting more. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and excitement in my pretty repetitive life.

The thing is, Kehlani was swarming over me the second I got here, batting her eyelashes, licking her lips, which was nice and all but what really got me was Lexi. She didn't give me anything, no flirty action whatsoever, which is unusual.

She is one of the rare ones that are difficult to lure in.

Since I've known her which has been a week or two, I've figured that she is smart - a bit of a smart ass at times, but it's obvious that it's just a defence mechanism.

She's really intriguing, and most certainly going to be a challenge. My intentions aren't clear with her yet, I'm not sure whether I want to charm her, or prove that I'm the better spy.

The annoying thing is that she's stubborn, and so am I, so that's going to be fun. We haven't had a major clash when working so far, which I'm thankful for because I hate the idea of this whole 'partner' thing. Her not having an attitude with me, makes it easier to not want to bash my head into a wall.

I've never liked the idea of working with someone else, hence why I killed my previous partner. He got on my nerves and ended up with a bullet in his skull. Not my fault he couldn't keep his damn mouth shut.