16

"All these blurry nights feel the same to me
Heart full of hate, no vacancy
Only one you gonna blame when it's over"

~~~

Today is the day.

Today we get a safe house to stay in for the seven of us to stay in, we get a list of names to 'eliminate' and we get to have some freedom.

I had finished preparing everything last night. I chose not to drink at The Vault - which was difficult considering everyone else was drinking around me, but I knew it'd be worth it in the morning when everyone else has a killer hangover except for me.

Everyone left The Vault around 11pm and we all dispersed into our own rooms to do god knows what. I personally got caught up in my own head; it took me an hour to get myself together.

Eventually, one panic attack later, my suitcase was packed and so were some personal belongings. I was completely finished everything around 2am, I knew we weren't even leaving until the afternoon, but I'd rather pack then sleep.

I stayed awake for the rest of the night, pacing around my room while trying to clear my head. I really couldn't tell you why I was so freaked out, I'm just blaming anxiety.

Zayn knocked on my door around 7am this morning. He was hesitant and said sorry about ten times because he thought he woke me up - he didn't, I was very much awake.

He apologised for not being able to sort out my wrist last night. I assured him it was okay and that they don't hurt that badly anymore. He shook me off and started to examine them, he seemed a little concerned at first but after taking a better look at them he realised they just seem a lot worse than they actually are.

He applied some disinfectant to the small cuts made by Demetrio's nails, then rewrapped them properly in bandage. We spoke briefly about the watchlist and he sounds pretty cool with it. Everyone around me seems happy with this mission and I don't know whether to feel relieved or worried.

I think my problem with the watchlist is being away from my safe place. As much as headquarters feels like a prison, it's my home and it's comfortable. Being away from my comfort place is unsettling and roots from but also causes anxiety, at least that's what I've gathered over the past couple of days.

Aside from that, Harry and I gave Angelo the picture of the tattoos, hopefully belonging to Jai. Angelo couldn't really give us a clear answer on whether we'd continue that case or only focus on the watchlist - he said he needed to talk to the superiors.

So that brings us to now, where the six of us - Zayn, Liam, Loui, Kehlani, Niall and I are starting to load our stuff into a mini bus, that'll that us to our home for the couple of months. Don't ask me where Harry is, I have no clue.

The bus will take us to our house, and from the little information I've been told, I know there'll be cars, food, furniture and pretty much anything else you'd find in a typical house.

My mind is going into overdrive, my point of view on this whole watchlist situation changing every two seconds. One second, I'm nervous, then the next I'm excited. I really can't decide.

We are all in the garage, helping security lift our bags into the trunk... apart from Harry. Who knows what's taking him so long to get down here, but I don't doubt he'll be here.

"I'm got some booze for the drive!" Niall states, waving a large glass bottle containing an amber liquid around.

"And I've got the tunes!" Kehlani nudges Niall with her elbow, shaking her phone, showing us her never-ending playlist.