15

"Caffeine, small talk
Wait out the plastic weather
Mmhmm, uh uh, discussing current events"

~~~

"I'm sorry what?" Niall shouts from the other side of the phone.

"It's alright though, everything is sorted." I try to calm him down, but he's pretty pissed.

"Jesus Christ you both are going to give me a heart attack." He sighs, he sounds just like a middle aged mother.

"I'm sorry, but seriously neither of us got hurt and we got all the information we need." I reassure, lying about the getting hurt part. He doesn't need any more stress, so I'm not going to bother.

"You'll be back by sunset right?" He asks after a long pause.

"Yes, and sorry again for doing this without you." I apologise, getting ready to end the call.

"It's okay, just give me a heads up next time Lexi." He mumbles and I just know he's rubbing his eyes in disappointment and frustration.

"I will, see you soon." I conclude before hanging up.

I got an aggressive call from Niall this morning, asking where the hell we were and if we were okay. I felt bad considering he was actually meant to be The Eyes of this mission, but I guess Harry and I got so caught up in leaving early that we might have... possibly... maybe forgotten about Niall.

We did only get confirmation on coming to Porto the night before we left, so it's not entirely our fault. Because I swear to you, I thought Angelo would have organised something.

He was mad at the start because of how tight the mission was to us getting caught and us getting away. He got over it pretty quickly, plus I don't think we would have been able to get him out of bed considering his blackout drunk state a couple of nights ago.

He worries, I know he does. I know that when he doesn't have even a sliver of control over a situation, he gets stressed. He doesn't like to show it, which sometimes makes the situation worse.

He gets this tone when he's talking to me through the earpiece where he sounds very anxious but tries to hide it. So, if I hear that tone, I know the situation is bad and then I start to freak out.

He didn't have that specific tone today. He seemed sort of worn out and I can't help but feel bad. Harry and I have already stressed him out once when we made a run for it during the 'bonding session' and now with this Porto stuff.

At least he knows he's going to be doing the watchlist with us; I made sure to text Angelo our final team list, because he urgently needed it. I did ask Harry again if he was positive about the team, I was thinking about choosing, he pretty much said the same thing as before. Giving me the 'I'm new and don't give a shit' speech.

I still feel a little guilty and like I'm not giving him a say, even though I am.

Yesterday we didn't really do much after the tattoo shop. We got back to the motel late in the afternoon and just lounged around - well I lounged around; Harry left pretty much as soon as we got home.

When I asked where he was going, all he said was 'out' which really didn't give me any information. I almost pressed for more answers, but I got the vibe he didn't really want to explain so I let him be.

Once he left I just watched some TV, had a shower, called Zayn asking what to do about my wrists. He told me to keep ice of them and disinfectant as well as bandages, wrapped lightly. He said he'd take a look at them when we got back, I know there isn't anything seriously wrong with them but they're throbbing and weak.