PROLOGUE

"So, what you are saying is that I never meant anything to you? That the way you smiled and your eyes lit up the moment you saw me approaching just an act? A complete lie?", the brunet chocked out between tears.

Namjoon felt something in his rib cage shatter as he forced out words that he never wanted Seokjin to hear coming from his mouth, "Yes, it was a lie. I never loved you. Our friendship was fake. You never meant anything to me". When he couldn't bear to look at him, he turned around so that Seokjin would not see tears brimming in his eyes .

He was pushing Seokjin away when all he wanted to do was hold him tight in his arms, far away from anything that would ever bring sadness in those beautiful eyes of his.

Seokjin moved to stand in front of him. " Look into my eyes and say it then. If you really mean it the look at me right in the eyes and say it. Say it that you never loved me. Say it that I never meant anything to you".

Namjoon lifted his face to meet the almond eyes. He knew he was in love. Seokjin was his world. Something he never wanted to part from. So, he let out his fears and doubts hoping to find a solution to them. "I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep you happy and protect you. A beautiful man like you deserves to live in a castle wearing a crown, ruling beside a king. I'm only a noble".

Seokjin then wrapped his arms around him,burying his face in Namjoon's neck and inhaling his musky scent . They stood there, holding each other, both not saying anything. Seokjin pulled back cupping Namjoon's face, cradling it gently," As long as I am with you....nothing can hurt me. The splendour of a castle doesn't mean anything to me if you are not by my side Joon-ah. You are my everything. So please...don't deny what already exists. We will fight for ourselves, our love and if we die in the process then so be it. I'm prepared to die by your side".

Sooooo, here it is!!!
Let me know what you think .
Do vote and share

💜