CHAPTER 8

Before we begin I would like to tell you guys that as you read ahead I have included a poem in this chapter. This poem has been written by a wonderful and talented friend of mine who wrote this on my request. I hope you guys like it! Enjoy!

His laughter spread like music in the forest, the autumn leaves making a crunching sound when his feet stepped on them, bidding the ethereal omega their goodbye for the year. The rustling of the leaves, and the chirping of birds balanced his giggles harmoniously. 

The cold breeze highlighted the blushed cheeks, playing with the scarf around his neck as he was lifted by his lover. The winter was approaching fast, but this winter wasn't going to be the way it had been in the past, for they had found love.

Seokjin and Namjoon gazed at each other lovingly, the eyes conveying what words couldn't. It was a fact that they were falling in love, though neither of them had said it aloud yet. Making themselves comfortable in their usual spot, the couple cuddled up, Seokjin sitting between Namjoon's legs, his back meeting the rock hard chest while the latter hugged him from behind, leaning on to the tree by the lake.

Nothing much was said, the both them enjoying peaceful silence and each others presence. Namjoon gently treaded his fingers through Seokjin's silky admiring their texture as the brunet turned towards him and nuzzled his neck. "Want to smell me?", Namjoon asked noticing the omega's actions. 

The latter nodded eagerly, eyes expectantly looking up at him. Namjoon smiled in response, loosening his collar, exposing his neck so that Seokjin could smell him properly. Seokjin couldn't wait any longer, burying his face in the alpha's neck, inhaling the strong scent, a mixture of cocoa and pinewood with a pinch of musk. It calmed him but at the same time stirred other parts of him. The way every thing about this man drove him crazy...

To prevent himself from getting lost in his mind and going any further he pulled back and smiled at Namjoon, pecking him on the lips. Namjoon smiled in response, kissing his soft hair when Seokjin returned to his original position.

"Joon"

"Hmmm?"

"What do you think about love?", the omega asked him curiously. "I don't know Seokjin. I've never believed in love. I'm not sure if true love exists. I find it impossible how people can trust each other so much, care for someone so much that they are ready to give up their own lives for the other's sake".

"I believe in love and that true love exists. Love shows you the colors of life that you were unaware of before", Seokjin countered smiling softly at Namjoon's unconvinced expression. "I don't understand love". "You don't have to understand love Joon. Love is something which does not have to be understood".

"What is your say on love?"

"I feel", Seokjin began, "You never fall in love, it just happens... You have no control over who you will fall in a love as well. It is beautiful in itself and does not need anything else to enhance it's beauty".

"Love makes you do stupid things", Namjoon declared. "Love gives you the courage to follow your heart", Seokjin answered.

"Those who go down the steps of love, neither drown nor float. I wonder why people fall in love". "But still, everyone falls in love, I wonder why only you deny it", Seokjin said smiling softly.

"How do I know that I'm in love?", Namjoon asked. "Now that, is something which I won't tell you, but i promise when you do, you will know it", Seokjin responded, turning towards him. "And who's going to tell me that?", the alpha joked. "Your heart will", Seokjin whispered with conviction, placing his palm on his chest, right above his heart which had accelerated its speed for some reason, looking fondly into to unsure, lost eyes.