CHAPTER 10

"Are you sure that he does not have a lover?", the royal questioned the man in front of him. "Yes your highness I'm sure about that. My source has confirmed it to me today itself", the spy replied bowing repeatedly. 

"Well either your source is lying or does not know about it then. I asked you to keep a close eye on him and find out yourself, not to rely on any other source you idiot", he barked causing the spy to tremble. "I do not care what your source tells you. After any news reaches your ears you MUST go and confirm it yourself before informing me AM I CLEAR?", the prince growled annoyedly. "Yes your highness", the man responded quickly, bowing and exiting the room.

"It can't be that he declined my offer just because he thought he was unfit for it. There has to be something more to it", the prince wondered.

"Just you wait Kim Seokjin. Wait till I make you mine".

XXX

Their laughs rang through the forest as they chased each other. Seokjin squealed and giggled as made his way through the dense bushes, mindful of thorny trees. A while later the sound of footsteps died behind him and he came to a stop. 

He turned around to see no sight of Namjoon anywhere behind him. His initial excitement of winning died down, dread filling his heart as he took a full three-sixty degree view. There was no sign of Namjoon. Few anxious minutes passed, yet the alpha did not show up, fearing he had lost his way Seokjin hesitantly called out, "Joon?"

At that moment, the bush on his right hand side rustled, startling him. "Joon-ah... if you are in there then come out please you're scaring me", he muttered, inching away from the bush expecting Namjoon to leap out of it any second. But to his surprise, nothing came out, the bush going still once more. 

"Namjoon where are you?", he called out slowly, convinced it had to be the alpha as the musky scent filled his nostrils. His skin began to buzz with excitement, feeling the adrenaline rush through his blood once more, carefully surveying his surroundings, trying to guess from where would the alpha pop out. 

He heard the soft thud of feet on the ground behind him. With a smirk on his face he spun around hoping to catch the alpha sneaking on him red-handed, but unfortunately he wasn't fast enough. He yelped feeling strong arms around his waist, Namjoon lifting him effortlessly twirling around as he squealed happily.

Laughing, they both sat down after the short run, a little tired but oh so happy. Namjoon found himself smiling as he studied Seokjin's heavenly features, the fair skin which had turned slightly red due to their run, apple cheeks tinted with a lovely shade of red and lips that reminded him of cherries. He bit his lip remembering their passionate kiss sometime ago which had left him feeling giddy. 

The kiss was unlike anything that they had shared before, both not wanting to rush their budding romance, simply choosing to go with the flow. But as time passed by he was finding it difficult to keep his hands to himself, having the urge to always have some kind of contact with Seokjin, his days passing by with the thought of a certain omega. 

Though they met almost everyday, parting seemed sad every time, both of them being reluctant in letting go often finding themselves clinging onto each other even after knowing that they will meet again the next day. Right now, sitting beside him Namjoon felt peaceful, like his restless wolf had been put to rest. 

Only last night his wolf had revealed to him that he thought that Seokjin was his mate, whether they true mates or that his wolf has excepted Seokjin as his mate was still to be found out. But it was possible only through one way. Blush immediately coated Namjoon's cheeks as he thought of the mating night, scolding his brain for thinking something like that.