CHAPTER 6

"I think I like Seokjin."

"About time Joon! We both are waiting since forever to hear that", Hoseok replied patting his back as a smirk appeared on Taehyung's face.

"You both knew?", he asked puzzled. "Of course we did", Taehyung replied nonchalantly. "How?". "Really hyung? We understood that ages ago. For starters you smile so much when Jin hyung is around, you keep calling him cute, you blush when he gives you hugs and get shy around him. Also do you remember the time when when you guys fell on top of each other? You should have seen your face......"

"Yah. YAH! I get it okay", Namjoon interrupted him, face reddening at the revelations. Turns out he really did do a bad job hiding his emotions.

"Have you confessed your feelings to him yet?", Hoseok questioned. "No", Namjoon replied with a sign. "I don't know if he feels the same way about me".

"I think there is a way to make him confess on his own", Taehyung said, his lips forming into a smirk, eyes glinting with mischief. Namjoon narrowed his eyes at him suspiciously, though this idea might be helpful, he wasn't exactly sure, because Taehyung somehow managed to come up with bizarre ideas almost all the time. But then again, he was also someone who was trying to confess his feelings slowly too.

"How?"

"Make him jealous". "I'm not sure if that's a good idea Tae". "Oh stop worrying so much would you hyung?". "It'll work like magic. Believe me". Namjoon looked towards Hoseok who nodded his head in agreement. "What if it backfires?". "It won't hyung".

"Okay then, how do I make him jealous?"

"Start ignoring him a little from now on, give reasons and postpone your meetings, don't talk to him much and the strongest weapon of this strategy, show interest in some other omega", Taehyung responded, lips stretched into a wide grin.

"The rest is okay, but I'm not going to pretend pay attention to another omega". "Come on Namjoon you can do it! It's pretty easy and considering how Seokjin is possessive over you, I don't think it will take long for him to notice and talk to you about it".

"This is a bad idea Tae", even though the plan seemed okay to him, he was still unsure about the result. He did not want to end up causing a misunderstanding between them. " No it's not Namjoon, I'm sure this going to work", Hoseok assured him. "Fine. I'll do what you guys say", Namjoon said with a sign.

"What have you gotten yourself into Namjoon?"

A few feet away from the place where the men stood conversing, behind a bush, sat Jimin and Yoongi, covering their mouths, trying their best to suppress the giggles which were threatening to spill from their lips. "Want to tell Jin hyung about this?", Jimin asked. "Nah, let it be. Let the drama unfold itself in front of us", Yoongi replied, bursting into a fit of giggles just after. "It's going to be fun to watch".

XXX

Taehyung and Namjoon walked back home after their talk with Hoseok. "You seem quiet today. Is anything bothering you?", Namjoon inquired. Taehyung seemed present, yet absent in his thoughts, something he often did when he something was bothering him. "It's just the prince hyung....", he replied with a sign. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at that, "What about him?".

"He's at it again hyung. Same old habits of asking his men to spy on innocent and unsuspecting omegas. He had promised to stop when he last talked to his majesty, and I thought that he was improving. But it seems like he hasn't changed at all. Just today, I overheard him giving orders to one of his men to find information about a certain omega. It disgusts me so much. He literally treats them as things.