CHAPTER 21

A week later...

"Yah Kim Namjoon! Let go of me!" Seokjin squealed as the alpha held onto him tight, knocking off his breath. Namjoon grumbled incoherently in his neck and tightened his grip, pulling him impossibly closer. 

He purred as the alpha placed a long kiss on his neck, sending tingles up his spine, his wolf trotting happily. "Hey" Seokjin whispered softly, stroking the other's hair, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you". 

"But still" Namjoon mumbled in his neck, raising his head to look at him. Seokjin saw the lingering guilt in his eyes, the one which had been worrying his alpha for a while now.

Namjoon brushed a strand of hair behind his ear, hand making way to cup Seokjin's cheek, the omega immediately leaning into his touch. "I'm sorry I-". He was cut off by lips pressing onto his own, preventing him from speaking anything. 

"Seok-"

Again, Seokjin kissed him, shutting him up. He pulled away, gazing at Namjoon. "Don't say sorry. It wasn't your fault. We're past it now. I'm not mad at you and neither am I upset. Stop overthinking about it" he said, eyes gently raking the alpha's features. Namjoon hesitantly nodded, not entirely convinced but pushing away the thoughts for the moment.

Cupping his face, he pulled him closer, cutting off the space between them. He had been craving for the sweet taste, the omega merrily melting into the kiss with a small sigh. His hand snaked to the back of his head, where the fingers played with the hair, massaging his scalp from time to time. 

Namjoon tilted his head for better access, biting gently into Seokjin's lower lips, the omega gasping in response. Taking this opportunity, he plunged his tongue into the other's mouth, enjoying the way Seokjin's grip tightened around him. 

Their tongues engaged in a sweet war, which Namjoon eventually won, taking his time exploring the cavern, the sweetness making him dizzy. They pulled away only when they were in need of air, placing their foreheads against each other's, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Namjoon pushed him against a tree, mouth immediately latching onto his neck, leaving uncoordinated kisses on his jaw, humming as he felt the sweet scent spike. He pulled away the scarf, exposing the rest of neck, Seokjin shivering when he felt the cold. 

The omega tilted his head, giving the alpha more access, moaning softly when he bit the earlobe, shooting sparks through his body, making him weak in the knees. He squeaked when Namjoon bit the skin below his ear, breath ragged, hands holding tight onto the bark of the tree behind him. The alpha pulled at his collar, exposing some of his shoulder, pressing kisses all over the soft skin. 

Seokjin's body turned hotter with every touch of the lips, biting at his lips to muffle his moans, whimpering when the knight licked a long fat strip from the junction of neck and shoulder, up to his ear. He was losing his mind at how good it felt, Namjoon's scent arousing him further.

His hands went up, pressing onto the other's chest, pushing him away. "Not now.." he mumbled, breath heavy, eyes coated with lust much like the alpha's. They kissed once again, a soft kiss unlike the one they just shared, both enjoying the other's presence, allowing themselves to calm down. Seokjin found himself blushing, insides twisting with butterflies as he held the alpha close to him, head placed on his shoulder. 

Overcome by shyness, he kept his gaze on the ground when he pulled back, Namjoon gently tilting his face up. His blue omega eyes, met the alpha's, who was smiling down at him, dimples poking out. His finger poked it, giggling the slightest when the alpha's smile widened. 

It was cold as the winter had come, snowing for the first time just a day ago. Even though it was cold, Seokjin felt warm and fuzzy on the inside whenever Namjoon kissed him or held his hand.