CHAPTER 11

Heavily breathing, he collapsed on the bed, trying to process what his eyes had just witnessed. His palms were clammy and breathing uneven due to the shock, it had taken him a lot of effort to keep a straight face when he came home. "No. This cannot be. It's not true. How? Why would he? Seokjin....".

Sometime ago...

Seokjung watched his brother skip down the muddy path and after a few minutes of waiting, he followed suit. The cover of trees became thicker as they moved deeper into the woods. "Where could he be going?", Seokjung wondered. 

Moving a little father from the road, he overtook his brother, not really afraid of being spotted as the trees gave him cover and his green hanbok helped him blend with the surroundings well. He noticed a pond at a distance from the tree he now stood behind, watching Seokjin who had picked up his pace, briskly walking towards the water body.

Seokjung observed the the pond and it's surroundings, astonished by the fact that he had never come across it, even during his outings in this particular area, which had been plenty. The pond was well covered, tucked away quietly having minimal contact with the people of the capital, possibly only his brother and that 'friend' . 

He caught the glimpse of a man, who stood facing the pond, his hands behind his back. He was tall, well built and looked like one of the soldiers from military, judging by what he was wearing. But he could not make out the rank, having seen the uniform, once or twice, which led Seokjung to the conclusion that he might be on an important position. The individual turned, sensing his brother approaching and with a smile on his face, opened his arms wide, Seokjin wasting no time in melting into them.

He stood there stunned. Dumbfounded. Never in his dreams had he suspected that Seokjin would be in a relationship with someone, he felt betrayed that his brother had not chosen to consult him before taking such a decision. 

But he was taken aback the moment he managed to make out who the man way. "KIM NAMJOON? Out of every single alpha out there it had to be KIM NAMJOON?" Sweat broke out and heart raced as his mind spiraled to the scenarios, which would happen if their families found out. No. He could not let it happen. Not when he did not even know how this Kim Namjoon was. He could just be playing around with his brother, waiting for the opportunity to hurt him.

"I won't let this happen. Never".

"Hyung! Hyung where are we going?", Seokjin whined as he was dragged by his brother towards their home. "Ouch! Hyung stop you're hurting me!", he yelped attempting to free his hand that was enclosed in Seokjung's tight grip. He responded with a glare, not relenting the slightest, pulling Seokjin roughly up the stairs through the front door. He was pushed into his bedroom, his brother stepping in and locking the door behind him.

"Why did y-"

Seokjin stopped mid sentence as the hard hand landed on his cheek making his face fly to one side. "Hyu-".

Another slap.

He felt tears well in his eyes, hand coming to rest on his now angry red, stinging cheek. Seokjung stood fuming his front of him, eyes red, ablaze with anger. Seokjin kept his head down, not wanting to look at the alpha, feeling small in his presence. Never in his life had he felt such an aura coming from his brother, heavy and raged, quiet contrary from his calm and composed one. His heart beat increased, as a feeling of dread washed over him.

"What did I do hyung?", he asked timidly, completely oblivious to the fact that his brother had found out about his relationship with Namjoon. "WHAT DID YOU DO?", Seokjung exploded, grabbing his shoulders and shaking them violently.