•23•

Sophie's pov:

"You guys know Jiah right?" Taeyong asked he looked at Hongjoong. "Mark's girlfriend?" Wooyoung immediately spoke as he looked at Mark who had a small frown on his face.

"Yes. That's her. You and San have met her once." He continued speaking as San nodded, trying to remember.

"What about her?" Mingi asked curiously leaning further into his chair.

"We guys need your help to get her back. She was kidnapped." Johnny, as I remembered his name spoke suddenly. My jaw dropped as everyone gasped and looked at Mark who was clearly sad and furious.

"Kidnapped by who??" Jongho asked. "And why do you guys want our help? You are more in number than us and even more experienced in this." Yeosang spoke in his usual cold tone.

"That's because you guys know them better than us. And you know their area better than us too. Our common enemy." The long haired guy spoke whose name I had forgotten.

"No way! Are you talking about Chris and his bunch of friends who pretend to be like us?" Yeosang was already standing in his seat, gritting his teeth.

"Unfortunately, yes. They are ones we are talking about." Taeyong replied.

"They go by the name Stray Kids right? But what do they have to do with Jiah? Why her?" Mingi asked curiously.

"Well, it was like hitting two birds with one stone for them. They already wanted to take a revenge of their insult we did few months back and Jiah is from a wealthy family. And now she's with them." Jaehyun spoke suddenly, almost making me jump from my seat. He had been silent for a long time.

"So they want money and want to threaten everyone with their power huh?" Seonghwa said, a small smirk on his face. "Their non-existent power" Yeosang quickly added with a chuckle which was followed by the long haired guy's laugh.

"Oh stop laughing at almost everything Yuta, Jiah is in danger." Mark spoke, clearly annoyed by how the atmosphere suddenly changed. I registered the long haired guy's name as Yuta and frowned when I saw him frowning.

"Okay understood. We wanted to take a revenge too anyway so I think we can help you in this one. What do you guys think?" Hongjoong asked, glancing at Mingi who was already nodding.

"Let's do it." Jongho and San agreed. "I'm in." Yeosang and Wooyoung spoke together. I looked at Yunho who was nodding too. "We have always helped each other and we are helping each other this time too." He said with the cutest smile on his face.

"Okay but Sophie is sitting this one out." I snapped my head at the mention of my name and not so surprisingly, it was Seonghwa. I opened my mouth to object but was instantly cut off by Yunho.

"She is coming." Yunho spoke, as he glared at Seonghwa. "You are no one to decide." Seonghwa snapped back. "And you too." Yunho replied quickly which made Seonghwa abruptly stand up in his chair.

"Yunho. You know I can take these decisions. You are crossing the line." "I can take these decisions too because she is my girlfriend." Yunho spoke harshly, emphasizing the word 'my'.

My jaw dropped at Yunho's statement as everyone stared at me in surprise. "I just knew you guys liked each other but when did you both even start dating?" Wooyoung whispered in my ear which lead to a hard elbow bump by me in his stomach. The guy whose name was Taeil (as long as I remembered) noticed us and left out a chuckle.

Seonghwa stayed silent for few seconds before speaking again. "I don't care. She is our member before she is your girlfriend and we are talking about a mission here." He looked at Hongjoong as if he was waiting for him to back him up.