•06•

Name: Yeosang (여상)
Birth Name: Kang Yeo Sang (강 여상)
Code Name: Atz-YS
Birthday: June 15, 1999
Zodiac: Gemini
Blood Type: A
Position: Caporegime
Specialties and Position importance: Good with weapons, mostly knives and switchblades. In charge of the weaponry. Good at long ranged guns. Also good at reading maps.

━━━━━

Name: San (산)
Birth Name: Choi San (최산)
Code Name: Atz-SN
Birthday: July 10, 1999
Zodiac: Cancer
Blood Type: B
Position: Caporegime
Specialties and Position importance: Computer expert. Good at hacking. Also has a control over the Associates and soldiers through internet. Good at fixing gadgets. Good fighting skills (close range combats)

━━━━━

Name: Mingi (민기)
Birth Name: Song Min (송민 기)
Code Name: Atz-MG
Birthday: August 9, 1999
Zodiac: Leo
Blood Type: B
Position: Consigliere
Specialities and Position importance: Good with words. Is the main negotiator. Makes plans and gives advises to the Boss and Underboss. Has the most number of Associates and soldiers working for him. Main role in strategizing the missions. Good at finding information.

━━━━━

My jaw dropped after reading Mingi's form. He was skilled at so many things and had so much power, I didn't have the slightest idea.

"What are you thinking about?" Hongjoong interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh..just that Mingi looks like he's pretty powerful..." I replied. "He is. After me and Seonghwa, he is the one with the most power and command here. " Hongjoong replied as he rested his chin on his crisscrossed fingers, leaning in. "Oh. That's great. " I replied.
"I guess."

━━━━━

Name: Wooyoung (우영)
Birth Name: Jung Woo Young (정우영)
Code Name: Atz-WY
Birthday: November 26, 1999
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Blood Type: A
Position: Caporegime
Specialities and Position importance: Spy. Good at tracking and spying. Usually helps the consigliere during missions and works with the hacker and the builder in repairing the gadgets and tracking down the enemies.

━━━━━

Name: Jongho (종호)
Birth Name: Choi Jong Ho (최종호)
Code Name: Atz-JH
Birthday: October 12, 2000
Zodiac: Libra
Blood Type: O
Position: Caporegime
Specialities and Position importance: In charge of the machinery. Good with building stuff and repairing weapons. Has an amazing stamina and physical ability for fighting. Also called 'The Builder' because of these.

━━━━━

"Woah. Nice. Who are the associates and soldiers though?" I asked, closing the huge file. "Oh...they are basically all the people that work for us. Let's say, we eight are the main and we basically give orders to the associates and the soldiers carry them out. It's just like the ancient King-Nobles-Lords-Knights-Peasants system." Hongjoong explained as I nodded understandingly.

"So you guys don't go on missions yourselves, you just order your associates?"

"No. We don't have too many associates or soldiers. Also, we carry out most of the important missions ourselves. You see, we don't trust too many people. So we don't let them go on important missions." He replied.

"Oh. So let me guess.... You guys don't meddle in small, trivial matters or issues but only focus on bigger matters so basically almost all of your missions are important, hence mostly all your missions are carried out by yourselves?" Hongjoong smiled. "You are smarter than you look. Yes, that's right. Yunho must've told you but let me repeat again. We maybe criminals for normal people, but we mostly do bad stuff to bad people. So indirectly, we are doing a good deed."

"Doing a good thing by doing a bad thing." I interrupted. No matter what they called it, they were criminals after all.

"Unfortunately, yes. That's the only new type of justice the helpless believe in." Hongjoong almost whispered as if he was talking to himself. Well, he was right too.

"Alright. Give me the form." I continued. He handed me the small piece of paper he had given me earlier.

"Woah...this is different." I said after reading the rows.

"Of course it is. Your position is not yet decided and you still are a new member." Hongjoong clarified.

"Hm. Fine..." I filled in the form and handed him. He quickly kept it in his file and placed the file in his drawer.

"Our work is done! You're now an official member!! Welcome!" he got up from his seat, playfully throwing his hands in the air. I smiled at his stupid gesture.

I swear to god, they just keep changing their moods and aura every single minute.

"Let's go now. I'll show you the way to your room." He started walking towards the door as I followed him.

"By the way, I had a little advice." I spoke. "What is it?"

"Maybe you all should change your pictures that you attached in the forms? It was a really poor attempt to give those 'these forms are ancient' vibes. You guys have literally used high school pictures!" I said sarcastically. "Well who said we wanted to give those vibes?" he replied.

"Wait...but no can even recognise you from them!" I answered back. "That's the whole point sweetie. Do you think we are foolish enough to casually give out our identities? That file is always in my office and if someone gets an access, they may easily use our strengths against us. As I said before, we trust no one except us." He explained. I gasped at his answer. I never really thought about it, but he was right. That was almost like giving away everything to you enemy.

Maybe these guys are not as naive as they look.