•05•

Sophie's pov:

"Woah...you look so innocent!" I chuckled pointing at the picture. "Wait, do you mean I'm not innocent anymore??" Hongjoong pouted cutely which made me laugh even louder.

"No no. That's not what I meant but you seriously used to look so cute!" I replied. He instantly covered his face with his palms "Th-Thanks."

"Take you time and read each member's. Ours is almost like a bio and not a contract because we're together since we even started all this." His face got a little serious and I nodded understandingly. The form was more like an informative form.

━━━━━

ATEEZ
Family before everything.

━━━━━

Name: Hongjoong (홍중)
Birth Name : Kim Hong Joong (김홍중)
Code Name: Atz-HJ
Birthday: November 7, 1998
Zodiac : Scorpio
Blood Type: B
Position: Boss
Specialties and Position importance: Amazing leadership qualities, leads the gang, has a command over everything. Needs to consider the strategies and plans presented by the Underboss and Consigliere but has the ultimate power to order anything. The final decision is his.

━━━━━

Name: Seonghwa (성화)
Birth Name: Park Seong Hwa (박성화)
Code Name: Atz-SH
Birthday: April 3, 1998
Zodiac: Aries
Blood Type: O
Position: Underboss
Specialties and Position importance: Good with medicines and treating wounds. Has a right to decision making in absence of the boss. Can give orders to the Consigliere. The boss needs to take his opinion before any final decision. The second in command.

━━━━━

Name: Yunho (윤호)
Birth Name: Jeong Yun Ho (정윤호)
Code Name: Atz-YH
Birthday: March 23, 1999
Zodiac: Aries
Blood Type: A
Position: Caporegime
Specialties and Position importance: The only real son of HIM. Good at close combat and has strong attacks.

━━━━━

"Wait! Just these two sentences in the speciality of Yunho?? Why?" I suddenly stopped reading and looked at Hongjoong, waiting for an answer. He shrugged his shoulders. "Just like that haha. I was thinking about adding a row for the weaknesses on each member, what do you think? Yunho's form will actually need a supplement then." He laughed as I dead panned him. I waited for a whole minute till Hongjoong finally realized he was the only one laughing.

"Urmm... we just kept it short Sophie. Don't worry, it's just for formality. We don't really care about these forms." He finally replied, a sheepish smile on his face.

"I see. I can't believe you guys literally made these on your own. The 'unprofessionalism' shows." I smirked. Hongjoong narrowed his eyes at me, "What do you mean by that?"

"Come on. Look at the paper. Look at the printing. Even the Position names and info. You guys must've made these yourselves and have filled it in when you were kids." I supressed my laugh.

I was seriously surprised at the fact that they used words like 'Consigliere' and 'Caporegime' for a Korean mafia organization. I bet they couldn't even pronounce those.

"Hmph...well the first part is correct but we made these just last year, so we weren't kids while filling these." He rolled his eyes at me when I finally lost my control and started laughing like a maniac. Never had I ever imagined they were so childish.

"Yah stop laughing now! That's enough! Here. Fill yours." Hongjoong snatched out the file from my hand and slid a paper in front of me.

"No! I want to read the other's profiles! Please...." I requested. After saying 'no' for a couple of times, he finally gave in.

"Fine. Don't you dare laugh at this again. Jongho made these." He passed the file to me once again.

━━━━━

A/N:

Didn't revise it before posting.... ignore if there are any mistakes 🙆😅
Also, votes and comments are much appreciated ♥️♥️ thank you to all those who regularly comment! :)