•08•

Sophie's pov:

I had been to the upper floor many times by now. My room was on the upper floor. Yunho held my hand once again as we started ascending the pale while marble staircase and took a right turn as soon as we reached the mid landing as we started walking up the stairs again, finally reaching the floor, the floor my room was.

I had a slight idea about the other members' rooms on the floor too, but I didn't know which room was whose.

"This is Wooyoung's. I really pity you because his room is right next to you." Yunho spoke, a shy smile on his face. "Woah okay, but why?" I asked, confused.

"You really didn't experience his loud ass screaming yet?? All he does is scream, nothing else." Yunho grinned. "Not at all! I had a peaceful sleep yesterday!" I replied back.

Yunho chuckled at my answer, "That's probably because you were tired so you didn't hear anything. A room next to Wooyoung's is a nuisance, trust me." Yunho finally laughed as if he just remembered something hilarious Wooyoung had did before. I couldn't help but just smile looking at his happy face.

God, I had missed him so much!

We walked a bit further, the rooms were really huge in size and even though they were along the same passage, the distance between them was too much. It was like we lived in different flats on the same floor.

"Hm...this is your room, is it comfortable or do you want a bigger room?" Yunho asked as we reached the next room. I looked at him, giving him a death glare at what he had just said. "Huh? What? You don't like it?" Yunho asked innocently which made me face palm myself.

"Yunho! This room is literally bigger than my whole flat, I'll get lost if you give me a room bigger than this!" I replied at which he just gave a surprised look as if it was really an unknown fact.

"Still-" "No Yunho. It's a nice room and I love it." I smiled at the taller boy who nodded with an okay after hearing my answer. "Alright now whose room is the next?" I asked as we reached the next room.

A loud noise of something big falling on ground came out from the other side of the door, making me flinch a bit. I looked at Yunho who was as shocked as me. Before I could ask anything, he barged in the room and I followed him in, just to see a fallen San, looking at us in surprise. His legs were intertwined in a bunch of thick black cables and room was too dark and dump to even see anything clearly.

San struggled for a second before standing up, both his hands on his hips, gesturing that we were uninvited guests. "Sanie! Are you hurt!?" Yunho asked walking in but instead, San just stepped a bit forward, trying to stop Yunho from entering in.

"No no don't worry. And Sophie, just pretend you never saw me falling down. Gosh, so embarrassing San!" San almost whispered the last part to himself, lightly giving himself a slap on his cheek.

"O-okay...?" I stammered, unable to find a right reply. "How many times have we told you to clean up your mess! Want me to call Seonghwa hyung? Look at this, gross!" Yunho picked up a half-eaten packet of potato chips and threw it right away after smelling it.

San waved his hands in a motion of 'No' as soon as he heard Seonghwa's name. I chuckled at the scene, remembering how my mom used to say the same and scold me whenever she entered my room. I practically lived in a dump yard, was what she used to say.

"Not him! Yunho please. And let's talk about this later, I'm working right now." San turned towards a source of light. It was a table with two-three laptops and one big screen projected from a mini projector. My jaw dropped at the set up. It was really cool. I remembered San's speciality- hacking. He did look like a professional.

"This is so cool! What are you doing San?" I asked, stepping forward, staring at the projector in awe. "Hey! Don't come in! Uhm... I'll show you some other day, I'm really in a hurry now. Go, go! Go you both!" San practically kicked us out of his room before we could say anything.

"Sorry about that. Must be something really important." "No it's okay Yunho." I smiled and we continued walking towards the next room.

I smelled something weird but familiar coming out from the next room. "Wait...I know this smell...is it...alcohol?" I furrowed my brows and looked at Yunho who instantly shook his head. "Alcohol!? And Yeosang? Oh my god, it's a bad combination, let me check out what he's up to."

Yunho barged in the room again, this time Yeosang just staring at both of us. I noticed a canvas in front of him and a brush in his hand and mentally face palmed at the fact that I didn't even realise it was the smell of paint. Yeosang didn't say anything for a while, instead just stared at us as if he was trying to kill someone just with his eyes.

"Oops...uhm...sorry Yeo, didn't know you were painting...ha-ha..." Yunho smiled sheepishly as he closed the door silently, not waiting for Yeosang to say anything.

He stuck out his tongue and turned to me, "You almost got us killed Soph! Thank god we didn't wait for much longer." Yunho whispered, pulling me faster as we tiptoed to the next door. "But you are always in such a hurry!" I argued back playfully pouting.

"Hm...we're safe now." Yunho huffed out a sigh after glancing back to make sure Yeosang didn't follow us. "Damn...sometimes he scares me more than Hongjoong and Seonghwa." Yunho placed a hand on his chest and chuckled.

"By the way, as you must've noticed, Yeosang HATES being interrupted while he's painting. He'll literally kill someone one day." Yunho continued. "I very well know that now." I responded sarcastically, making a mental note.

So, Hongjoong, San and Yeosang didn't like being interrupted while doing something. Better knock before entering.

"Oh, whose room is this?" I looked at the closed door we were standing if front of.

"It's Jongho's! Wait, it's his gym time now, he won't be in his room." Yunho glanced at his watch. "Oh, it's okay...let's go ahead." "Okay!"

We walked at the end of the passage and reached another similar door. I looked at Yunho waiting for him to say something.

"This one is just a room of Yeosang's paintings. You wanna see them? But I don't think he'll be happy when he finds out." I shrugged. "No it's okay then." I replied.

"Okay then let's go ahead." We started walking to the left. I was surprised to see no more rooms but just a plain smaller passage. "Where are the other members' rooms?" I tilted my head in confusion, looking up at Yunho.

"The other side. Four and a spare one which is yours now here, and the other four rooms on the other side." He pointed his thumb behind. I nodded, a bit disappointed that Yunho's room wasn't on my side.

"Next are the gym, the room where we train and just a store room, nothing else." Yunho gestured to the end of the passage, waiting for me to say something.

"Oh...then let's go the other side now, Jongho must be busy working out anyway." I replied at which he smiled instantly. "Yes!! I can't wait to show you the other side, you'll love it! It's dark and different!" He said, his eyes almost sparkling like a puppy.

"Let's go then!" I smiled.

━━━━━

A/N:

If y'all spot any mistakes, just pretend you didn't see them 👀