Wrap it Up

"C'mon guys, we're going to be late!" I hadn't even managed to finish my sentence when a silver blur sped to a stop in front of me.

"You were saying, Princess?" I punched Pietro's arm as I straightened my cap. "Ow! It's not my fault you took so long getting ready!"

"I'm graduating college! Do you want me to look like I just woke up?" He shrugged and dodged my second punch. This time with my stronger arm. After the whole life transfer or whatever, Tony had made it his personal mission to fix "the dumbest mistake ever". His solution was making a bionic arm like Bucky's. I didn't really question it, I just knew that

"Do we have everyone?" he barked, doing a mental headcount. "Two Maximoffs, three Starks, Barton, Lang and company, Banner.... we're down three."

"Bucky's driving him, Sam, and Steve to the ceremony!" I piped up, hopping awkwardly as I tried to put my heels on. Tony nodded and finally, we all filed out of Maggie and Paxton's house to Luis' van. It was a tight fit, but after Scott and Hope shrunk down, we made it work. It had been a few years since the battle with Thanos, and things were finally getting back to normal. I had moved back out to California to go to college, but I still kept in contact with my old family. Tony and Bruce had even made a point of showing up as guest lecturers in my classes. And, I don't know how, but somehow Bucky managed to show up at every single party that I went to. I snapped out of those fond memories as we parked near the stadium where graduation was happening.

As we all exited the vehicle, I dashed over to say hi to one of my favorite trios. Bucky caught me in a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Looking spiffy Kiddo," he teased, as he moved to the trunk and grabbed Steve's wheelchair. Steve could still walk, but something about pushing him made Bucky remember that it would be wrong to hurt him for going back in time. Bucky still nagged him about it constantly though. Sam said hi as we both helped Steve out.

"You ready for this Sadie?"

"Well I did put all that hard work into getting the degree, I might as well get a certificate proving it."

"Sadie Lang!" I heard a wave of thunderous applause as I strode across the stage and received my diploma. I looked over to where everyone was sitting and I waved excitedly. I sprinted over to them when the ceremony was over and was pulled into a weird huddle/hug.

"We're so proud of you Sweetheart!" Maggie cried as she and Paxton got to hug me by themselves for a second. I smiled and pulled Cassie into the hug as the rest of the team moved back in.

The world was still a little crazy, and it wasn't going to change anytime soon. That didn't matter to me though, as long as I had my weird, wonderful family.