Socializing

AN!! Peter Parker knew the team before Civil War & Age of Ultron, so that makes him around Sadie's age here

"Hey, Sadie wake up." I moaned as I sat up in bed and saw Natasha standing next to my bed.

"It's too early!" I whined as I buried my head under my pillow. She chuckled softly and dragged me by my legs and tossed me onto the ground.

"Come on Kiddo!" Natasha exclaimed as she helped me up.

"Why do I have to get up?" I complained as I started to fall forward from exhaustion. She caught me and stood me upright with a small smile.

"Because Steve has decided that the tower is way too messy, so it's either go on a girl day with me, or clean for the whole day until you feel like you're dead."

"I'll meet you downstairs in ten minutes."

"What's... Consilller?" Natasha laughed and took the bottle out of my hand.

"It's called concealer." she said patiently "People use this when they roll out of bed and want to look like they're a goddess." I giggled as she made a face and tossed it in the basket. Natasha had had the brilliant idea to start teaching me about makeup since I'd never had anyone to teach me about any of that stuff. After we bought a few more random things whose purpose I had no idea of, we got back in the car and, I thought, we headed back to the tower. Which is why I was a little surprised when we pulled up in front of an apartment building.

"What are we doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Do you really want to try and learn how to do makeup in a house full of guys?" she asked sarcastically. I shook my head with a small laugh, still confused as to what we were doing here. "One of my friends lives here." she explained as we headed up the stairs "It's a pretty good place to ditch the guys while I teach you."

"Why do I need to learn how to do makeup?"

"There will come a time when you meet a guy." she said, sounding as if she'd memorized a speech "When that day comes, makeup is going to be one of the best ways to do two things. One, making him thankful that he's with you, and two, if he ever breaks up with you, which will never happen, the level of flawless you apply the makeup is going to determine how much he'll regret leaving you." My head was practically spinning as I tried to process all of this information.

"Wait," I said slowly "so makeup is only used to manipulate guys?"

"That's pretty much it's only useful purpose." She smiled at me as she knocked on the door of an apartment. The door slowly opened and a tall dark haired woman greeted us.

"Hi!" she exclaimed as she saw me "You must be Sadie! We've heard so much about you at SHIELD."

"Hello." I said shyly as I stood timidly behind Natasha.

"Sadie, this is Maria Hill." Natasha said as she pushed me forward "She works with the team and I at SHIELD." Maria smiled and waved us inside.

"What can I do for you ladies?" Maria asked.

"We just to need to not be interrupted by the rest of the team while I try and teach Sadie about makeup."

"Well I literally have no men in my life so... make yourselves at home."

"OK, I think that just about does it!" I let out a sigh of relief as Natasha finally finished. Maria had been watching us in amusement and sometimes stepped in to pin my arms to my sides. Mostly for anything that involved sticking something close to my eyes. She handed me a mirror and my eyes widened as I saw myself.