Christmas

"Pietro, you can't just wrap these things like.... how do I put this politely Wanda?"

        "Like trash." Pietro glared at the two of us but smiled when he saw me laughing.

        "You two are mean." he said sadly. I giggled and gave him a small hug before taking one of the ribbons and sticking it to his nose with a grin. "Thank you Принцесса." Pietro said with a small smile. Wanda laughed as she stuck ribbons on the top of both of our heads. That led to Pietro and I sticking ribbons on her and engaging in an all out war. We were all laughing and throwing ribbons and wrapping paper in every direction. It only ended when a piece of paper hit me right in the face and I collapsed dramatically to the ground.

        "I've  been hit!" I cried looking up at the twins "Remember me, tell my tale!"

        "What tale?" Wanda asked with a smirk "The tale of the sassy teenager who couldn't make it through a paper war?"

        "Be nice to my little Принцесса." Pietro said teasingly "It's bad enough she can't hold her own in a fake war." I stuck my tongue out at him and squealed as he pulled me in and started to tickle my sides.

        "Hey, knock it off!" Wanda exclaimed "We have to finish wrapping these presents or all of us are going to be on the naughty list."

        "Yeah, I don't want Santa to bring me coal." Pietro said urgently, speeding through and wrapping the gifts, tidier than before. I looked up at him in confusion as I put some of the ribbons on the packages.

        "Who's Santa?" I asked curiously. Wanda and Pietro froze and turned to look at me slowly.

        "Let's finish these real quick and then we'll explain." Wanda said softly. I shrugged it off and helped them lug the presents to the tree in the living room before they steered me to the couch. "Pietro go get the others." Wanda whispered. Pietro nodded and zoomed away before returning with the team.

        "What's going on?" Tony asked frantically "Is something wrong?"

        "Insanely wrong." Wanda said darkly "Sadie doesn't know who Santa is!" The team stared at me and I shrunk down in the couch, scared I had done something wrong.

        "Am I in trouble?" I whispered. Bucky immediately rushed over and sat down beside me.

        "Of course not Котенок." he said gently "Um... do you remember that man with the red suit and a white beard all over the city when I took you to Central Park?" I nodded and looked at him curiously "Well," Bucky said apprehensively, looking to the rest of the team who nodded at him encouragingly "that is people who are dressing up as a man known as Santa Claus. You see, Santa is a magical man who, on Christmas Eve, flies down from the North Pole and goes to every kid's house. He gives the nice kids presents and the naughty kids coal."

        "Why has he never come visit me?" I asked fearfully "Even when I was little, I don't remember anyone named Santa. Did I do something wrong?" I looked at Bucky and the team sadly, wanting to know what I'd done that was so bad.

        "No Sweetheart." Tony said softly, walking and kneeling down in front of me "What happened was.... You know, Natasha's kind of the expert on Santa, I'm going to let her explain it." Natasha glared at Tony and grabbed him and Bucky by their shirts and dragging them into the hall.

Natasha's POV

        "What the hell are you doing?" I hissed at Bucky and Tony "I can't just explain to Sadie about Santa! Hell, I never even believed in him!" Bucky wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me softly.