Reunited

Natasha's POV

        "I'm telling you!" I snapped at the team "That girl that Bucky and I talked to yesterday knows something about Sadie. She looked like she was hiding something when I talked to her."

        "Right." Tony said sarcastically "The teen with green hair and tattoos? Yeah, she was probably hiding drugs Natasha! Sadie may have joined a gang, but there's no way she went that far."

        "Actually, she did." The team and I turned to see Fury walking off of the elevator.

        "What do you mean?" I asked dangerously "How do you know that Sadie joined the gang again? We didn't tell SHIELD about that."

        "I know, because I told her to join the gang and make everyone of you think that she'd run away." Fury said simply "I see that she did a pretty good job." My vision was going red as I glared at my former boss.

        "What the Hell Fury?" Tony yelled "Why would you tell her to do that?!"

        "To help take down HYDRA." Fury said coldly "Sadie went back to the gang and took it over, stole the device from your tower, sold it to HYDRA after she and her team programmed it to wipe HYDRA's files. The kid did a god job, but then she went and stole a painting from a museum to help her gang after she came back to you. That's how HYDRA caught up to her. They wouldn't have found her any other way, I wouldn't have even recognized her if she didn't have her phone on her. The girl dyed her hair green and got some tattoos."

        "I told you that was her!" I cried, burying my head in my hands.

        "What do you mean HYDRA caught up to her, and she stole a painting from a museum?!" Bucky asked harshly, standing up.

        "She was trying to get her friends some money, and then HYDRA wanted her after the device wiped out their files." Fury said quietly "She'll heal, but she and another member of her gang were shot multiple-"

        "WHAT?!" I screamed "Why are you just now telling us this? Where is she? Where is my daughter?!"

        "At SHIELD headquarters." In an instant, every one of us had lept from the living room and sprinted to the quinjet.

        "She's going to be fine, right?" Pietro whispered, rocking back and forth. Wanda rested a hand on his back as the jet lifted off and raced through the sky.

        "I don't know." I choked out "I don't know."

        "Oh my God." I stifled a sob as I looked through the window and saw Sadie lying on a hospital bed, hooked up to dozens of machines and blood caking her face, arms, and legs. Bucky held me tightly as the rest of the team joined us.

        "I'm going to kill every single member of HYDRA." Tony growled "Every single one until they're dead, and can't hurt my kid ever again."

        "Well that's spectacular Tony." Bucky snapped "But that isn't exactly going to help her right now." They both glared at each other while the rest of the team watched silently. The door opened, and a nurse walked in, effectively breaking up Tony and Bucky's dispute.

        "How is she?" Pietro asked frantically, seeming to be the only one capable of speaking at the moment.

        "She should live." the nurse said after a moment "Sadie was shot in the shoulder and lower abdomen. She also received severe cuts to most of her body from glass fragments. But as I said, she should live."

        "When can we see her?" I choked out.

        "Now." the nurse informed me "But only one visitor at a time until she wakes up. If she wakes up." The nurse quickly left, leaving us in varying states of shock.