Accords

"Wanda, are you OK?" I quietly slipped into her room and my face fell when I saw her sitting on her bed watching the news footage of the team's latest mission. It hadn't gone exactly according to plan and a bomb had gone off, killing a few people and injuring even more.

"It was my fault." Wanda said quietly. I clambered onto her bed and snuggled into her side, leaving her no choice but to hug me.

"You save the people on the ground from dying." I pointed out "More lives would've been lost had you done nothing."

"That's what Pietro said." Wanda mumbled "He went to go try and find some ice cream to cheer me up." I giggled and Wanda smiled down at me. While she was smiling, I grabbed the remote and changed the channel to a random baking competition.

"Look, it's happier." I said with a grin. Wanda shook her head in amusement and continued to hold me as we watched the show.

"I'm probably not going to like this." she warned me.

"You will, trust me."

"UM, that frosting, with that theme?! What the hell are you doing?!" I laughed my head off as Wanda glared at the TV. "Idiots." she snapped at the competitors before flopping back onto the bed.

"It gets worse." I promised "Wait until you see what the judges say." Wanda rolled her eyes and focused back on the show, but we were interrupted when Pietro zoomed into the room balancing three bowls of ice cream.

"I figured Sadie would be in here, so I just brought a third bowl." he explained before handing us our treat. Wanda and I scooted over to make room for Pietro and I snuggled in between them as we watched the TV.

"Am I interrupting something?" The three of us turned to see Steve standing in the doorway.

"They're about to announce the winner." I said with a smile, waving him over. Steve smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed as we watched the TV anxiously.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Wanda and I yelled as our least favorite competitor won. Pietro fell off the bed in fear from our outburst. Steve just watched us with a small smile and helped Pietro up.

"Steve did you need something?" I asked politely once Wanda and I had calmed down.

"Yeah, I need the twins downstairs for a meeting." he said apologetically. I hopped up too and Steve looked like he was going to say I couldn't come, but I cut him off.

"I'm Wanda's therapy puppy." I said firmly. Wanda hugged me from behind and grinned at Steve.

"You're not going to take my puppy away from me are you?" she asked with a smirk. Steve sighed heavily and walked out, leaving us to follow him.

"Who's he?" I muttered as I sat on Wanda's lap and watched a strict looking dude give a presentation.

"Secretary of State." she said grimly "Kind of a douche." I stifled a laugh and leaned into her side as she wrapped her arms around me. The secretary droned on about all the disasters the Avengers had prevented. When he finally got to Lagos, the team's most recent mission, I felt Wanda tense up.

"OK Mr. Secretary." I said rudely "You can go ahead and take that stick out of your ass now, we get your point." Wanda held me a little tighter as the Secretary glared at me.