Sibling Fight

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Bucky looked up at me sheepishly as I came storming in from the kitchen "A whole freezer full of food," I yell "and you have to go and grab my ice cream."

"What makes you think it was me?" he asked indignantly.

"You left a note that said 'Better luck next time Котенок.' Ring a bell?" Bucky cursed under his breath as I stood in front of him.

"Sorry?" he said guiltily. I lost it.

"Вы невероятно! Мое мороженое является священным и в следующий раз вы-"

(You are unbelievable! My ice cream is sacred and the next time you-)

"What the hell is going on here?!" Bucky and I turned and saw Tony looking between the two of us in shock "How much Russian did you teach her?" Tony asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Enough to regret teaching her in the first place," Bucky muttered. I smacked him with a pillow and Tony immediately spread his arms to separate us.

"No fighting!" he said sternly "Now, what happened?"

"He ate my ice cream!" I snapped as I crossed my arms angrily. Tony sighed and looked at Bucky resignedly.

"Why?" he moaned "You know how protective she gets over the ice cream."

"I didn't see her name on it." Bucky mumbled. Tony groaned and rested his head in his hands

"This is like raising siblings."

"Technically we are." I piped up. Bucky suppressed a laugh but smiled slightly at me.

"Yeah Stark," he added with a smirk "she literally calls me her big brother."

"Well I don't know if you two have noticed," Tony said sharply " but I don't speak Russian!" Bucky and I burst into laughter as Tony fumed. "Oh sure, now you guys get along." he snapped.

"Sorry Dad," I choked out through my laughter. Tony smiled a little when he saw me laughing.

"You two are a mess," Tony said with a small laugh.

"But you love us anyway!" I teased as I leaned into him. Tony ruffled my hair before picking me up and setting me on Bucky's lap.

"Learn to play nice!" he called as he walked away. I glared playfully at Bucky and tried to hop off, but he grabbed me and pulled me back.

"No," I whined "I'm mad at you!"

"Please forgive me!" Bucky cried dramatically as he hugged me tightly. I giggled as I resignedly hugged him.

"Fine." I sighed. Bucky chuckled softly and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry I ate your ice cream," he said softly.

"It's OK... I ate your cake."

"WHAT?!"

 Alright, so in hindsight maybe eating Bucky's cake as retaliation was not the best idea. Actually, scratch that, it was a terrible idea. The second I woke up, I realized how massively screwed I was. Mainly because I woke up with a bucket of cold water dumped on me.

"Jerk!" I exclaimed as I lept out of bed and ran after a laughing Bucky "You are so dead!"

"Just like my dreams of eating my cake!" he called back. I groaned as I realized he was still hung up on that.