Protectors

"What the hell is going on here?!"

"Please don't make me actually say it." I said with a bright red face as I broke away from Peter to look up at Tony.

"Too bad, I'm making you say it." Tony said sternly "What the hell are you two doing?"

"We were... doing the thing that couples do when they haven't seen each other in a few days." I said, hoping he'd accept my answer.

"Aw, were you and Parker making out?" Wanda teased as she and Pietro walked into the room. I nodded silently and leaned against Peter who's face was as red as mine from embarrassment. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

"Screw your judgments." I snapped at the twins and Tony as I tilted my head up to kiss Peter again. Wanda burst into laughter and walked towards the kitchen while Pietro and Tony stared at us in bewilderment.

"Speedy Gonzales, why are you just standing there?" Tony snapped "You're supposed to be on my side!" Pietro sighed heavily but walked over and pushed the two of us apart before jumping to sit between us awkwardly.

"I'm more scared of Stark than you." Pietro explained "Mostly because I live in his house." I rolled my eyes and glared at Tony.

"Is this the part where I remind you of what I caught you and Pepper doing?" I asked evenly. Tony paled and grabbed Pietro's arm to drag him away.

"What did you see to scare him that bad?" Pietro questioned in amazement as I snuggled into his side.

"Nothing, but he doesn't know that. Are we going to watch the movie or not?"

"I didn't think that movie was going to affect you this bad."

"Shut up." I said weakly as I hugged my knees to my chest "The Lion King is one of the saddest movies in history." Peter chuckled softly and set me in his lap. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes as I rested my head on his chest. He gently kissed me as he held me close. "Do you have to go back home?" I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well Aunt May's out on a business trip so I have the place to myself for a few days. So no, I don't have to. Why?" Peter ran his hand through my hair and I smiled and kissed him again.

"Can you stay here for a little longer than?" I whispered "I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too." he breathed, holding me still "I'll stay as long as you want."

"Love you Peter."

"Love you too Sadie."

"For the third time in two days, what the hell is going on?!" Peter and I bolted upright from where we'd fallen asleep on the couch last night during our movie marathon.

"Dad, we just fell asleep." I said calmly "Nothing happened." Tony glared at both Peter and I, not saying anything.

"OK." he said finally, still looking angry "I'll take Mr. Parker home and you young lady, can go talk to your mother about this."

"You know Natasha's not going to be upset." I said with a smirk as I kissed Peter goodbye and started to walk down the hall. Tony frowned and stood in silent thought.

"Well then make sure Barnes is in there when you're telling her!" he called "I need just the tiniest bit of support on this matter because this behavior is highly unacceptable."

"Love you too Dad."

"Do you love him?" Natasha asked excitedly "Because as I recall, I set the two of you up in the first place." Bucky hadn't said anything and was just sitting in stony silence.

"Yeah, I love him." I said with a small smile "He's a really sweet guy."

"Babe isn't this cute?" Natasha said to Bucky "They're so adorable together." Bucky crossed his arms and stared at the two of us.

"I still say she's too young to be dating." Bucky muttered. Natasha glared at him and Bucky immediately raised his hands in surrender. "OK, they're adorable!" he exclaimed. I giggled and leaned against Natasha with a grin.

"My baby's growing up." Natasha said sadly "It feels like just yesterday I was teaching you how to put makeup on."

"Stop making me sad." Bucky protested as he joined our hug "I've known her longer."

"I love you both." I said quietly.

"We love you too Little one."

"Just maybe try and not kiss the Parker kid so much."

"Shut up Bucky."