Leaving

"Hey Peter, I know you're at school and won't get this for a while, but I just needed to tell you something. Um... so there's been some issues with the team and I have to go away for a while. I'm sorry I couldn't say bye in person. I love you Peter." I brushed away the few tears that had trickled down my face while I was talking and flopped down on my bed. It was bad enough that the team was fighting and I had to be separated from Tony, but now I had to leave my boyfriend too. Trying to set my feelings aside, I threw a couple more things into my bag and zipped it up. Clint was going to be taking me to his place in a few minutes, so I looked around my room to remember it before any of this shit happened.

"Котенок?" Bucky's tentative voice called "Can Natasha and I come in?"

"Yeah." I said quickly, trying to not let them know I was upset. The two walked in and sat down on either side of me. Natasha was still going through with the accords, but Bucky wasn't. They were still going to try and give their relationship a chance, but I didn't hold much hope. I didn't have much hope for a lot of things right now.

"Are you all packed?" Natasha asked in an attempt to spark a conversation.

"Yep." I muttered "Packed and ready to be taken away from my family. Again." Bucky wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"It's just for a little while." he said gently "You're going to have fun at Clint's and then you'll be back before you know it."

"Back to a home of half of the Avengers and visiting the rest like you guys are my divorced parents." I snapped "Don't you get it? The shit's hit the fan! Whatever the Avengers were, it's gone! We can pretend like it's normal, but lets face it. I'm probably never going to see some of you again." Tears were pouring down my face and I was curled up between Bucky and Natasha, trying to calm down.

"It won't be like that." Natasha said firmly "We'll all be here when you get back, just some of us won't be Avengers. I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

"Ready to head out Kiddo?" I nodded and followed Clint to the living room where Tony and the twins were waiting. Steve had left quickly for some strange emergency, but I got to say goodbye before he went. The twins rushed over to say goodbye first and I giggled as they squished me in a tight hug.

"Have fun with the bird man, Princess." Pietro teased, kissing the top of my head with a smile. Wanda smacked his arm and held me close to her.

"I'll miss you Sadie." she said quietly.

"I'll miss you too." The twins both gave me one last hug before walking to say bye to Clint, leaving me with Tony. "I guess this is goodbye for now." I mumbled. Part of me thought Tony was going to be mad for some reason, but he tossed that theory aside by pulling me into one of the best hugs I'd ever had.

"I love you so much Sadie." he whispered "Don't ever think differently."

"I love you too Dad." I cried, holding onto him desperately "Do I have to leave?" Tony kissed my forehead as he picked me up to hold me.

"It's just for a little while Sweetheart." he promised, brushing my hair out of my face "You'll see me soon, but Clint is going to take great care of you until then." Tony hugged me for a little while longer before sighing heavily. "Sadie, it's time for you to go." he said softly.

"Please let me stay." I whimpered "Please Daddy, I don't want to go." I heard Tony's quiet sobs as I latched onto him frantically.

"I'll see you in a few weeks." Tony said, sounding as if he were reassuring himself "I love you Sweetie."

"I love you too." Slowly, almost reluctantly, Tony set me down and pushed me over to Clint who immediately picked me back up. "Take care of her." Tony said hoarsely.

"I will." Clint said firmly. I buried my head into his shoulder as he carried me out to the waiting quinjet. Clint never set me down, but instead held me the entire flight out to his house.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you Clint." I mumbled, curling into him.

"Anytime Kiddo."