Will

"What do you mean you want me to talk to my brother?!" I was glaring at the man who called himself Nick Fury. Bucky, Steve, and Tony were all sitting next to me and Bucky was holding onto me, restraining me from attacking Fury.

"Calm down Sadie." he whispered. I was ticked off, but I gradually relaxed. That didn't stop me from glaring at the man in front of me with hatred.

"Your brother is a very difficult person to crack." Fury said evenly "He knows a lot of things about HYDRA and we need to know what he does, but he isn't talking. We could kill him, but then that's one more person we have to go track down to interrogate. You spent the most time with him, if anyone can figure out what he's hiding, it's you." I was trembling slightly and Bucky was sending silent death glares at Fury, trying to get him to stop talking.

"If I did this," I whispered finally "you have to promise me something." Fury nodded and waited for me to continue "Don't let him go free. Whatever he promises you in return, don't take it. I don't care if you throw him in prison or put a bullet in his skull, just don't let him go free. My brother's done too many bad things to have a shot at a normal life." Fury nodded silently and I sighed in relief.

"So you'll talk to him?" Fury asked quietly. I nodded silently and Fury's face cleared. "Alright let's go." he said suddenly. I took a deep breath and stood up to follow him. Bucky got up too and I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" he asked with a smile "You thought I was going to let you go alone?" I grinned and Bucky gently pushed me forward as we walked outside and onto the waiting quinjet.

"You'll be in the same room, but he'll be chained to the table." Fury reassured me as we stood outside the door to the interrogation room "Agent Barnes and I will be watching from behind the two way glass in case anything goes wrong." I nodded silently and tried to calm down before I opened the door to see my brother chained to the table and looking bored out of his mind.

"Hi Will." I whispered as I walked inside the room. Will jerked his head upright to look at me in shock.

"Sadie?" he said in confusion "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm still not entirely sure." I mumbled as I leaned against the wall, a healthy distance away from him.

"Speak up!" he snarled and I flinched at the harshness of his voice "Oh, grow a spine." he groaned "I've been yelling at you since we first went on the run. This is nothing new to you."

"No, but it's never fun when the brother you used to look up to yells at you." I said coldly "Then again the only one who ever yelled at you was Dad and you took care of that." Will chuckled softly as he fixated his gaze on me.

"Looks like the kitten got some claws." he said with a smirk "That's what Barnes used to call you right? Котенок? HYDRA said it was the only thing he could say after they wiped him. Looks like you made quite an impression on him."

"Shut up." I whispered.

"Speak up!" he snapped "God, you're so worthle-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled "For once in your life, don't talk and just let me get some goddamn words out of my mouth!" Will looked at me in shock as I breathed heavily. "You worked with HYDRA." I said finally "I want to know what you know about them."

"Why?" he asked as leaned back in his chair "So your friends behind that two way glass can hear about it?" I shrugged silently.

"They said if you don't cooperate then they have no use for you." I said nonchalantly "It's either talk and go to prison for life, or be a stubborn brat and don't make it to the end of the day. Personally, I could care less."