Age of Ultron

"What kind of name is Sokovia?" Tony chuckled as I flopped on the couch in the living room

        "It's a country in Europe." he explained as he showed me on a map "There's a HYDRA base there and we think they have a very powerful weapon there that they shouldn't have."

        "You'll be OK though, right?" I asked nervously.

        "Of course Kiddo." Tony said immediately as I curled into his side. He wrapped an arm around me and we stayed like that until Steve walked in.

        "Tony, we have to go." he called "Are you coming?"

        "Yep." Tony said as he stood up "Who's staying with Sadie?"

        "Bucky." Steve responded. I smiled happily and raced to Bucky's room after hugging Steve and Tony goodbye.

        "Come on Котенок." Bucky said sternly "You need to eat."

        "I'm not hungry." I muttered as I sat on the kitchen counter and pushed the plate of food away from me. Bucky sighed heavily as he stood in front of me.

        "What's going on?" he asked gently as I swung my legs absentmindedly.

        "I'm scared that something's gone wrong." I whispered as I looked up at him fearfully "What if they're hurt or..."

        "Hey," Bucky said softly "don't think like that. The team hasn't called to say anythings wrong, so we can only assume that everything's OK." I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head as he picked me up and held me in a tight hug.

        "I love you Bucky." I mumbled.

        "I love you too Котенок." He continued to hold me until his phone rang, startling the both of us. "Hello?" he said as he quickly answered it. Bucky set me back on the counter as he paced back and forth, listening intently to whoever was talking on the other end. "OK," he said finally "yeah, I'll take care of it. See you soon."

        "Who was that?" I asked nervously as he hung up the phone.

        "That was Steve." he said nonchalantly "The mission went OK and they're heading back home. I thought we could go see the snow down at Central park while we're waiting for them." I frowned at this sudden change of events.

        "Bucky..." I said slowly "What aren't you telling me, and why are you getting me out of the tower so fast?" Bucky sighed heavily and turned to face me.

        "Clint was hurt pretty badly in the field." he said gently "The team doesn't want it to trigger your PTSD, so they think it would be better if you stayed outside until he's fixed." My face was pale and I trembled slightly.

        "Is Clint going to be OK?" I croaked.

        "He's going to be fine Sweetheart." Bucky said as he held my hand "Now come on, I have my heart set on seeing the snow and nothing's going to stop me."

        "You're alive!" Clint chuckled softly as he met me in a hug. Bucky smiled as he watched from his spot beside Steve.

        "What, you thought I was going to leave my favorite Kiddo behind?" Clint asked teasingly as he brushed some snow out of my hair. I giggled happily and hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of my head before setting me on my feet. "Sadie," he said quietly "Tony had a rough time on the mission, I think you should go make sure he's OK."

        "Yes sir." I said immediately before bolting towards Tony's lab "I'm glad you're not dead!" I called over my shoulder before opening the door to Tony's lab.