2 . two

"Hah! I don't know showering a cat is so hard!" he sighed as he correcting his back veins and did some exercise things.

His back hurt.

"It feels like I'm getting older now" then he caught Kitty to dry it.

It kept running from him cuz Kitty is afraid of water and it think he might take it to take a bath again.

"Why are you keep running? I'm tired to chase you. I need to take a shower after this. Be kind with Kkami and don't get dirty again. It's hard!" he said as he dried Kitty's fur like the cat understood what he said.

After done, he put Kitty beside Kkami and both of them looked up at Hyunjin, tilting their head.

"Stay here you both. Don't fight!" he pointed his finger to them in a warning tone.

"Meow"
"Roof!"

Kitty licked its paws and Kkami stay still looking at Hyunjin.

"I trust you guys okay" he said before he went into his bathroom with a towel and his clothes.

Kkami saw Kitty which was gonna play with its toys.

(Let's just pretend we don't understand their language, Kkami still roofing and Kitty still meowing if Hyunjin heared)

"So where are you from?" Kkami asked.

"I'm from a fantasy world. I can turn into human after 2 months I'm here with your master" Kitty said as he sniffed the toy and bit it.

"What's your real name then?"

"Felix. Lee Felix. I'm 22 years old"

"I always heard from my other friends, they have some friend just like you. But they're fox and some other cats" Kkami sat down beside Kitty.

"Fox? What's its name?"

"Jeongin I guess. Yang Jeongin"

"Oh that's my friend too!" Kitty shook its tail gently.

"Did your master know about these things?" Kitty asked again.

"No he didn't. In 2 months, I know he will be shock in a dramatic way"

"Dramatic? I thought he was a strict person and have cool personality" Kitty looked at Kkami beside him.

"No, you're wrong"

Then they both heard the bathroom door unlocked. Kkami continued to play with its toys while Kitty looked at Hyunjin.

"Hey did you guys fight?" he asked.

"Meow meow" Kitty meowed in a 'no no' tone.

"Great!" he said then he walked to the kitchen. Just a small kitchen but it's enough for him and his pets.

"Are you guys hungry?~" he asked again. He opened the refrigerator and saw a bottle of milk. He took it out.

Then he looked at both his dog and cat which were looking at him the whole minutes.

"Kkami, eat!" he put Kkami's plate down on the counter as he sat down. Kkami jumped up on the chair and then on the counter to eat its food.

"Hey kitten, c'mere" he tapped his lap and Kitty jumped up on his lap. He hand out a plate of rice that mixed with some fish fillet(?).

"Eat well you both" he said and ate his strawberries and grapes.

☜☆☞

yeet