7 . seven

"I'm home~" Hyunjin stepped in the apartment. He saw Kkami just laid down on the carpet.

He locked the door before moving to the living room.

"Hey Kkami. Kitty?"

"Roof roof.." Kkami barked in a sad tone ;-;

"Eh? He's still not here? Where are you right now Kitty.." Hyunjin bit his bottom lip while thinking about Kitty.

"We can search for him after I take a shower. You wait here okay, Kkami?"

"Roof roof!" Kkami jumped on the sofa as he running around saying that he is happy about searching for the cat.

We need this supporting animal friend.

•-•

After Hyunjin done taking shower, he wear his shirt with his pants.

"Let's go Kkami"

It's only 3.00 p.m. So they have time to search for Kitty before night.

They walked around on the third floor, where Hyunjin's apartment is. And then they went to the second and first floor.

"He is not here and there. Where is he.." Hyunjin sighed. He also asked everyone that he bumped into, but they said they didn't saw any cat other than their own cat.

"It's 5.30 p.m. Let's go to the park" he brought Kkami to the park near the apartment.

As they both arrived at the park, Kkami saw a yellow butterfly and started to chase it. Kkami ran from Hyunjin to catch the butterfly.

"Wait Kkami! We need to find Kitty first!" Hyunjin followed Kkami and after Kkami gave up on the butterfly, he stopped running.

Hyunjin controlled his breath before picked Kkami up and continued to do the main mission.

"If you will not run away from me again, I will give you the extra food for dinner"

•-•

After 1 hour and half searching around the big park, Hyunjin became exhausted and sat down on a bench near the streetlight.

"Hah I guess he will not comeback to me again.. Is he sulking because of yesterday?" he asked Kkami which is on his lap.

"I think so" Kkami barked. Then he jumped off of Hyunjin's lap and went down on the ground.

"Meow.." Kkami heard the meowing sounds. But it is more like whispering sounds. Kkami looked under the bench and saw Kitty there.

The bench Hyunjin sat on is the one Kitty and Hyunjin sat on yesterday.

"Yow here you are" Kkami barked, whispering too ;-;

"Yeah I just miss to be out here"

"But you can't just leave us like that. Atleast you need to tell me where you will going to. You make us worried you know"

"I'm sorry.."

"Let's go home" Kitty nodded and Kkami got out from under the bench and barked at Hyunjin. Hyunjin snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at Kkami.

"Meow" Kitty tilted his head while looking at Hyunjin.

"Hey you're here!" Hyunjin lifted Kitty up and hug him tightly with a wide grin on his face.

"I thought you will leave us.." he pouted. Kitty hit his mouth again for doing that.

"Ow! You still sulking?"

"Did you think that cat has no feelings?" Kitty meowed angrily and tried to claw Hyunjin's pretty face.

"Okay okay I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Let's go home" he brought the two to their apartment back.

He is glad that Kitty don't go so far from here.

☜☆☞