17 . seventeen

The chocolate batter have already done. Felix smiled satisfiedly when he looked at the batter's colour. It's almost the same colour as the google have showed him. Meanwhile Hyunjin was standing beside him with a pout because he got no attention from the younger.

But then the older got an idea to annoy the other. He dipped one of his index finger in the chocolate batter and smeared it at the freckled boy's cheek. Felix got startled by that but then he just glared at the taller.

"If possible, I want to pour this batter on him, but because I have a lot of patience, he is lucky" Felix said in his mind and made his way towards the oven while Hyunjin laughed at his reaction.

Felix set the timer as he had told and went back to the counter to clean up the mess.

please comment here about the timer and degree he used :

(don't ignore me pweasee JDAKJSAJND)

The older was already cleaning up the counter as the freckled boy took the mop from the bathroom and mopped the floor.

Hyunjin put the tools they used into the sink and started to wash them meanwhile Felix continued to wipe the counter with a kitchen towel after he mopped the floor.

As Hyunjin done washing the dishes, he called Felix. The freckled boy looked behind him where the older was standing and Hyunjin cupped his face with both his wet hands.

"Oh my lixie you're so cuteee" he cooed and squeeshed Felix's cheeks making the other's face wet with the water from his hands.

The blonde boy then put the kitchen towel that he was holding, on Hyunjin's face and with that, the older let go of Felix's face with a yelp.

"Hey it's dirty!" he said.

"And?" the boy asked. The older decided to surrender and went to the bathroom to take a bath. But then, he stopped in front of the his room's door.

"You wanna take a shower together?"

"I swear to god, Hyunjin!!"

"Okay okay! I'm just jokingg!" Hyunjin then went inside his room and closed the door before Felix could turn into his cat formed and scratch him to death.

Felix, who was still in the kitchen sighing as he wiped his face with a clean towel.

"Why was he flirting and joking around like that? What's that supposed to mean" he mumbled under his breath and sat down on the chair waiting for Hyunjin to done taking shower, then he can go wash up himself. By himself.

After 5 minutes, he heard the bathroom door opened and he waited for Hyunjin to came out of the room.

"You can go now. I'll take a look at Kkami for a moment" Hyunjin said while going out of his room and went to the living room.

Felix nodded as he hummed and went inside the room. Before he went into the bathroom, he took a pair of Hyunjin's clothes with him and also his towel that the older bought for him.

Then, he went in the bathroom.

Meanwhile Hyunjin who was looking at Kkami sleeping, sitting on the couch and opened the tv while waiting for both Felix and the brownies to be done.

He laid down on the couch and almost immediately dozed off because of the amount of work he did in the kitchen. Well, most of it Felix did and he was just joking and flirting around.

Out of a sudden, he sneezed 4 to 5 times and then he rubbed his nose as he felt shiver ran down through his spine. Hyunjin sniffled and continued to rub his nose and then hugged himself, suddenly feeling cold.

He sneezed again but he just ignored it and watched the tv. After a few minutes of sneezing and rubbing his nose until it got red, he heard the footsteps coming from his room and then Felix opened the door.

As soon as he got out from the room, the oven made a beeping noise meaning that the brownies are done. Felix smiled happily and ran towards the kitchen, taking the gloves and opened the oven.

Hyunjin chuckled at him and went to the kitchen too. The younger of them took out the brownies from the oven and put it on the counter.

When Hyunjin was about to touch the brownies using his bare hand, the freckled boy slapped his hand away from the tray(?).

"It's still hot, you're gonna hurt yourself! Don't you read the warning in the instructions?" he said with a frown on his face.

Hyunjin pouted at him and say.

"I just wanna touch.." he said, his voice became a bit different from the normal one because of the sniffles he has. Felix finally looked at him.

"What's wrong with your voice– and what happened to your nose?! It's red!" he asked.

"I don't know.. I just sneezed like 10 times and more already just now?" and as soon as he said that, he sneezed again, closing his mouth and nose using his clothed wrist.

Felix flinched a little at that and he got some tissues and gave it to Hyunjin. The older took them from the freckled boy's hand and he you know– idk how to say that in english but yeah you know, get that liquid out from the nose? IDK WHAT IT'S CALLED.

"You've catch a cold" Felix said, dumbfounded. He doesn't know what to do when someone catch a cold.

"Yeah I guess" he said and rubbed his temples, feeling dizzy.

"You should go rest in the bed. I'll take the brownies in your room" Felix said but Hyunjin refused.

"Let's taste it together!"

"Hyunjin, you're having a fever, we can taste it in your room!" the older gave in and nodded, he went to his room and laid in his bed, wrapping the blanket around him.

He kept sneezing and sniffling while waiting for Felix. After a few minutes, the blonde boy went in the room with a plate of brownies and a glass of milk, for Hyunjin? Maybe.

The taller sat up on the bed and went near the night stand beside the bed. He opened his mouth and waited for Felix to feed him. The freckled boy, who was knowing what the older want just shoved it in Hyunjin's mouth.

The older almost choked by that but luckily, he isn't.

"Mm it's not that bad" eventhough it also has more bitter taste than sweet (maybe because of Felix's too much coffee powder this time), it's still nice and quiet okay to eat.

"But it taste more bitter than i thought" Felix said and pouted. Hyunjin find it cute and say.

"I like it like this, I don't really like sweet"

"Okay then" the younger said with a smile.

☜☆☞

uwu

yeet