23 . twenty three

Hyunjin was already back from work. He locked the door as he sighed tiredly. Today was a busy day, there were a lot of customers at their dog cafe today.

He went towards the kitchen to get some water because hell, he's exhausting. After he gulped down a glass of water, he looked around the aparment's living room.

There were his dog and the cat sleeping in their bed. He smiled softly at the sight of his two pets comfortably sleeping, too deep in sleep until they didn't notice Hyunjin who was already back.

"Guess I will just sleep alone tonight" he said to himself and entered his room, grabbing his towel as he stepped in the bathroom to shower.

After 5 minutes later, he came out with only towel and opened his closet to take some shirt to put on. He then decided to take a dark blue pajama with red heart scattered.

Hyunjin plopped down onto his bed as soon as he's done with putting on his pajama. His face sunk in the pillow as he opened his arms wide to the side.

Finding it hard to breath in that position, he laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling for a while. When he was about to doze off to sleep, he felt that someone was laying beside him, hugging him.

Hyunjin looked to see who it was and noticed the blonde and 2 cat ears greeting his cheek laying down next to him.

"Hey.. I thought you were asleep" Hyunjin said as he patted and rubbed the boy's hair. Felix purred cutely, feeling warm and comfortable.

"Yeah I was. But the living room is so cold tonight and you're warm" the freckled boy mumbled with a small smile while closing his eyes, enjoying the moment.

Hyunjin giggled.

"You're so cute. Come here even closer" the older pulled Felix even more close to him. Both hugging each other tightly but not too tight until it makes them uncomfortable.

"Hyunnie?" the blonde boy called. Oh how much it made his heart skip a beat everytime the nickname coming out from the boy's lips. Hyunjin hummed, trying to get the other to continue. "Do you really love me?"

"What? Of course I do! What are you saying" he said and gave a peck on the other's forehead and then lips. "I love you so so much, Lix" Hyunjin stared at Felix deep in his eyes, saying it without any hesitation.

The freckled boy grinned as he blushed, then he hid himself in the older's chest. Hyunjin laughed at his reaction, finding it cute.

"I love you too" Felix said in a tiny voice, making the older cooed and gave another peck on the freckled boy's head.

There was a long silence after that. They weren't sleeping or talking or moving, they just breath and enjoyed the hug they had, feeling comfortable.

But Hyunjin couldn't get to hold his eyes from closing, he had a tiring day at the cafe and he just wanted to sleep, so he did. Before that,

"Goodnight, baby" he said and slowly closing his eyes.

"Goodnight, Jinnie" Felix said, making the other smiled in his sleep. The younger wasn't any better, he was sleepy too so he decided to just follow the older to the dreamland.

Now both of them are sleeping in each other's arms with a smile on each other's face.

- skip -

The light of the sun through the window greeted the freckled boy's face as he scrunched his nose and slowly opened his eyes. Then, the boy sat up on the bed while rubbing his eyes and yawned.

Felix looked around to search for his master but there's no one in the bedroom other than he himself. The boy slowly got off of the bed and went out of the room, thinking that the older might be in the kitchen.

Closing the bedroom's door, he made his way towards the kitchen but he also find no one. Then, he sighed.

The older probably went to work already.

"Woof woof!" Kkami barked as he jumped and twirled on the sofa. Sticking out his tongue, he waited for the hybrid to pat him.

"Good morning Kkami" Felix said with a grin as he patted the dog's head and sat beside him. "I'm bored. Do you have any idea what should we do?" he asked.

After a few seconds, Kkami barked again. Knowing that he didn't understand what the dog said, he turned into his cat form and told Kkami to repeat.

"I wanna go out"

"That's a nice idea! We can go visit Hyunjin after taking a walk" Kitty meowed as he swayed his tail.

They decided to make lunch for Hyunjin before they go out for a walk and after the walk, they will send Hyunjin's lunch at the dog cafe and went home together. And that's what they did.

Felix went to the kitchen to make some brownies. He's lucky that he still remember the recipe and also he already wrote the recipe in the book given by Hyunjin. He started to bake and imagined the older's reaction when he say that he made it by himself without anyone helping him.

He grinned at himself.

After an hour in the kitchen, his brownies are finally being packed in a lunch box. Felix put the lunch box in a paper bag. He then went in Hyunjin's bedroom to change. He put on a beanie, shirt and jeans and snapped his fingers to hide his tail.

"Let's go Kkami!" Felix said excitedly after grabbing the paper bag of lunch box. He went towards the dog and wore him the leash(?).

The freckled boy locked the apartment's door before they went down to the ground floor and then walked to the park.

Felix let the dog played in the playground with the other dogs. He wanted to play too, just like the other cats but he just watched and waited for Kkami.

The blonde boy looked up at the sky and enjoyed the scenery of the playground that full of people.

"Woof woof!" that was until Kkami came. Felix looked down.

"Done playing?" Kkami barked again meaning that he already stopped playing and wanted to go see Hyunjin. "Aight. Let's go!" didn't forget the brownies, he took the paper bag as he walked out of the playground with the dog.

Kkami led the way to the dog's cafe.

☜☆☞

sorry for the slow-update :((
tell me if it's getting boring and if you have any idea on how to end this book , just dm me . idk how to end it ;-;

yeet