15 . fifteen

"How about this?" Hyunjin asked as he took the baby pink sweater with the writing that said 'kitten'. The word is glistening and sparkly.

Felix looked at the sweater the older showed him and blushed. But he made sure the other didn't see him which is a total failure. Hyunjin at first didn't notice anything weird about that sweater but when he saw the cat-human being in front of him blushing, then he realized.

"You like this... kitten?" he asked again, smirking. Felix's face became more red if that even possible and he hit the older multiple times causing Hyunjin to defend himself.

"Ow ow okay okay! I'm just kidding, chill!" Felix stopped and glared at Hyunjin, who was still smiling innocently. The cat-human boy went to another section, leaving the other boy behind. "Hey wait for me lixiee~" The tall boy went to catch up with the younger, not forgetting to take the baby pink sweater with him.

Felix crossed his arms as he pouted while looking at something he wanted to buy. He looked around and spotted something. It's a black choker with heart shape in the middle and another one is a black choker too, but with a bell in the middle.

 It's a black choker with heart shape in the middle and another one is a black choker too, but with a bell in the middle

But when he heard Hyunjin's panting behind him, he immediately looked away from the chokers and cleared his throat

But when he heard Hyunjin's panting behind him, he immediately looked away from the chokers and cleared his throat. The blonde boy scratched his neck, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. He looked down at his feet.

"Lix why?" Hyunjin asked. Felix let out a tiny 'huh?' meaning that he's comfused with the sudden question the taller boy said. The black haired boy, who noticed the confuse boy ask again. "You seems uncomfortable. You wanna go home?"

"Oh. Uh.. yeah. I think I need to go home"

"Okay. Let's go pay this first and then we can go home. Take this to the counter. I'll be there soon" Felix just nodded without asking where would his master go. He took the sweater and other stuff that they already put in the bag and went to the counter.

He waited for Hyunjin there. When it's finally his turn to pay, he looked around to search for the older but he found nothing. Just another customer passing by, and standing behind him to wait for their turn.

Felix then face the cashier again, there are 7 more item to scan but Hyunjin is still nowhere to be seen. After the last one already in the plastic bag, a bigger hand suddenly appeared, putting 3 chokers on the counter. Felix jumped a bit and looked up to see Hyunjin looking at the cashier as he say:

"And these too"

The cashier just scanned the 3 items and put them in a small plastic.

"B-But Hyunji—"

"I know you want those but I don't know which one you like so I decided to pick what I think you might like. We'll discuss about that at home okay?" Hyunjin cut the freckled boy's word as he ruffled the boy's hair and paid for all. After done, he took Felix's hand in his as they walked out of the shopping mall with so much plastic and paper bag.

Both of them just kept silent in their way back home.

-.-

They finally arrived at home. Hyunjin unlocked the door and both of them went in the apartment and put the plastics at the living room before the older locked the front door and back at the living room.

"Now let's check it out which one you like" Hyunjin said as he sat down next to the blonde boy, who was sitting like an anime girl on the floor.

(his hand on his thigh)

"But Hyunjin, how did you know I want that?"

"You've been looking at those for a few minutes. I'm just faking the tiredness" the older simply answered as he grabbed the small plastic and picked out the chokers.

"I didn't even realize that I've been staring at those chokers.."

"So.. you like this one?" Hyunjin picked up the pink one with a bell. The freckled boy grinned at him and nodded.

"I like that one too. But you've got the most I like. Those two" still smiling, Felix pointed at the chokers in the plastic in the older's hand. The other returned the smile, feeling a bit proud of himself.

"So, which one do you like to wear first?"

Felix hummed as the taller gave him the time to think.

"I'll wear this first" the younger boy said as he tapped on the pink one which makes Hyunjin to help him to wear it. The way the black haired boy leaned in to wear it for Felix, their faces are a bit close making Felix to hold his breath.

After done, he finally let his breath out and took something out from the plastic and called for Kkami.

"Kkami! We've got you somethingg" Felix said cutely as he saw Kkami was running towards them with his tongue out.

"Roof roof!" the dog rolled on the floor and stood back up and waited for Felix to show him the thing they had bought for the dog.

"Here!" the blonde boy arranged the squeaky toys on the carpet in front of the dog, waiting for him to choose which one he did like to chew on.

Kkami came closer to the toys and sniffing the toys. Suddenly he bit the blue one so eagerly and growl. Kkami was now twirling around the living room while chewing on the toy, making both Hyunjin and Felix laughed at the dog's behavior.

"I will put the other in my room and you can take the ingredients we bought for baking to the kitchen. Let's start baking!"

☜☆☞

the next chapter will be so fuckin' cliché chapter so ;-; yeet