16 . sixteen

"I will put the other in my room and you can take the ingredients we bought for baking to the kitchen. Let's start baking!" Hyunjin said after their laugh cool down. The cat-human boy nodded and went to the kitchen with the things.

After less than 1 minute later, Hyunjin came in the kitchen.

"Ready?" he asked. Felix nodded with an excited smile.

"Yes!"

"Now, let's wear the apron" the freckled boy let out a tiny 'okay' and took the apron from the older's hand and started to wear it. But he couldn't get to tie it up. Struggling with the apron, he sighed and gave up.

But suddenly, Hyunjin moved closer to him and helped him to wear the apron correctly. The way the taller hugging him from the front and tying(?) up the apron makes Felix looked up at Hyunjin.

The older boy was looking at him with a sly smile as their eyes met. Both of them suddenly too occupied in their own little world, staring in each other's eyes until they heard Kkami barked. Hyunjin tied up the apron and Felix thanked him, both of them looked at the dog.

"You're interrupting in the really wrong time, Kkami. What do you want?" the black haired boy asked.

Kkami gave him a judging look and pushed his food plate, wanting to eat.

Felix, who was quick to realize, immediately went to take the dog food in the cabinet and put the dog food in Kkami's plate. As Kkami was eating, the boy rubbed his head before he went towards Hyunjin.

Felix cleared his throat and say

"Okay let's get started. Tell me what to do"

"I don't know either. We should search the recipe in google" the freckled boy facepalmed at the other who was smiling sheepishly. "Here. Search for it while I get the flour" he handed Felix his phone and made his way to take the flour.

Felix turned on the phone and searched for the recipe until he found the perfect one. After he found the recipe, he smiled excitedly. Perfect timing, Hyunjin went back to the counter near the freckled boy with the flour in his hand. He put the flour on the counter.

"Okay so the google said we need butter, sugar,.." Felix said everything that they need meanwhile Hyunjin took everything what Felix said. They rearrange the ingredients on the counter. "Let's get started!"

Both of them followed the instructions carefully, not wanting the result came out bad. But they're doing it for the first time. How can it'll come out good right ಠ_ಠ

Felix started with putting the butter in a small pot and let it melt. Then, he put the flour in the mixing bowl just as much as the google said. Hyunjin just stood there watching the boy adding some baking powder in the bowl.

( sorry i don't know how to make brownies and i'm too lazy to search on youtube or google HAHSAHHAHAA just bare with me y'all )

Just when Felix was about to pour the melted butter in the mixing bowl, Hyunjin accidentally pushed the flour making it splattered around on the kitchen floor.

"Oh my god.." Felix said. Hyunjin just smiled sheepishly and he bowed down to clean the mess. The younger boy poured all of the melted butter in the mixing bowl and went to put the small pot in the sink.

When he got back to the table to mix all of the ingredients, his elbow accidentally (again) hit the bag of the flour making more flour to splatter around. Especially on Hyunjin's head who was cleaning the flour on the floor.

*rubbing my temple*

"Oopsie.." Felix muttered when he looked at the older. Hyunjin was all white because of the flour. The taller looked at the blonde boy making him giggled softly at his white face. Avoiding the urge to laugh. "Did you come from heaven? Cuz you're all white" he asked, ready to back away whenever the older would attack him.

"Yeah.. I think I'm from heaven but just now.. someone just makes me came from hell. You know who it is?"

Felix gulped. Atleast he doesn't want his cat ears to have flour, they will be itching for whole day.

"I don't know because you didn't told me?" he mumbled.

"It's you!" Hyunjin threw a full hand of flour at the cat-human being in front of him. Felix yelped as he immediately attacking back.

Both of them laughed and continued the flour war in the kitchen meanwhile Kkami went to the living room, avoiding from the flour to come near him.

Felix took a ladle and shoved it in front of him, where Hyunjin was standing. The older smirked and he took a spatula.

"Are we gonna do this for real?" Felix asked as he laughed.

"No, I'm tired already" Hyunjin pouted and walked towards the cat boy, engulfing him in a hug. The freckled boy was shocked by that but he didn't pulled of the hug.

"Why do you hug me all of a sudden?" he asked. Hyunjin chuckled.

"Because.. you're pretty" he said. Felix became all red. He hit the older's butt using the ladle in his hand making Hyunjin yelped as he rubbed his butt.

"Ow that's hurt. I was just kidding" he said with a pout on his face. "But I'm not joking also, you're really pretty" he said again making Felix hit him on the head instead. "I'm just telling you the truth~" he rubbed his head.

Felix went back to mix the ingredients in the bowl, he just kept silent but surely, his ears and cheeks are red.

Hyunjin noticed that and decided to continue to tease the younger. He went behind Felix and hugged him from the back, putting his chin on the other's shoulder.

Let's just say that Hyunjin is going to eat a whole box of ladle that day.

☜☆☞

hoho . sorry for the slow update . not promise if i'm gonna update a new chapter before the new year . but please , enjoy !

merry bangchantmas y'all !

yeet