5 . five

"Oh? Lixie hyunggg!!" the fox approached Kitty.

"Innie! Nice to see you here!" Kitty jumped around.

"So Lixie your name?" a salamander asked.

"Yes, Lee Felix. But I'm Kitty for now" Kitty said.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Lycia" said the salamander. She approached Kitty and the other started to introduce themselves.

All of them are so friendly. They started chatting for a few hours.

"It's very nice to meet y'all! But I think I need to go back home now" Kitty waved his tail to them and went to the dog's door with Kkami.

•-•

"I'm home!" Hyunjin locked the door and went to the kitchen. He took a glass of water and drank it.

"Where are they?" he asked himself because he wasn't seeing them anywhere.

Crack~

"Oh there you are!" Hyunjin saw Kkami and Kitty at the living room sleeping.

"You guys are so lazy.." he said as he looked at the two which were just laying down not doing anything.

"Let's go for a walk?"

Kitty's ears slightly twitched and he lifted his head up.

"Yow, you want?" Hyunjin moved closer to the cat and Kitty jumped on him.

"Meow!"

"You Kkami? Wanna join?" he asked the dog. Kkami lifted his head and looked at his master and back to sleep.

"I take that as a no" he put Kitty down.

"I'll take a bath first, then we will go out okay?"

"Meow meow!"

•-•

"It's almost night so we will go for a short walk. Let's go" Hyunjin said and Kitty just followed him to the park.

They walked until they spot a bench near the streetlight. Hyunjin sat on it and Kitty jumped on the master's lap then sat on him.

They enjoyed the scenery. But suddenly, Hyunjin felt something on his hand. He looked down at Kitty.

The cat was licking him. It makes him feel a little bit calm. He doesn't know why. But he love it.

He patted Kitty's head with his other hand.

Kitty stopped licking him and climbed up on Hyunjin's shoulder. He rested himself on the crook of the master's neck.

Hyunjin looked at the cat on his shoulder. But he just could saw the body of his cat.

"Why are you so spoiled today?" he giggled and gave a peck on the cat's body, earning a hit from his cat.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" he asked as he rubbed his lips, where Kitty had hit him.

"Meow!"

Hyunjin couldn't understand what the cat has said so he just shrugged.

"You wanna know something kitten?"

"Meow~"

"Sometimes I don't understand you but at the same time, you're adorable. So it's okay" he said.

But no response from the other. So he wanted to see the cat's reaction but he got bitten by the white one on the neck.

"Ark! What are you doing!"

Hyunjin moved Kitty away from his neck.

"Let's go home"

"Meow!" Kitty jumped off of the bench and went under it.

"Hey let's go home kitten! It's already night" he bend down and said softly.

"Meow!!"

"Why are you so stubbornnn? It will rain this night. We can't stay here long. We need to go home Kitty"

"Meow meow!" Kitty protested ;-;

Hyunjin sighed and just pulled Kitty and lifted Kitty up bringing it home. Kitty kept meowing and struggled to let go of the master's arms.

"Stay still!!" he raised his voice but the cat just ignored him. He sighed again and brought it home.

☜☆☞

kitty being stubborn~

yeet