14 . fourteen

Shopping Mall

"We're here" Hyunjin said to the boy who was standing next to him. Felix has a wide happy smile on his face as he jumped excitedly and just dragged Hyunjin in the mall.

It's his favorite place after all.

"Hey hey calm down Lix. You're gonna hurt yourself" the taller boy said, concerned when Felix let go of his hand and running towards everywhere and everything he saw.

Felix stopped on his track, looking back at his 'owner' and pouted cutely.

"But you're too slow" he mumbled but eventhough the mall was super noist that day, Hyunjin could hear what Felix said.

"Am I? So, let's just slow down a bit so you won't bump into any scary stranger" Hyunjin warned, wanting to scare the boy a little so that he won't go away from his sight.

It must be a big trouble if Felix get lost in this huge shopping complex and anyone found him without Hyunjin beside him. It is REALLY a big problem.

"Okay.." he said a bit scared of the older's threatening words, knowing that Hyunjin told him that because of his own good.

Hyunjin smiled softly and ruffled the younger's hair before he took the other's hand in his grip. They walked in the baking section.

"What do you wanna do for you to bake?" Felix put his index finger on his chin, thinking about something to bake. (and his fingers slightly visible because of the hoodie he wore that time)

"Hmm.."
"I've always watch a woman making a brownie on tv and she's making me craving for that. So I wanna make brownies!"

Felix said happily and Hyunjin nodded with a grin. He's always like that if Felix is being so happy and excited. Don't mind him.

"So everything we need is butter, bars of chocolate, cocoa powder, baking powder and other ingredients are already at home such as eggs and else" Hyunjin said as the blonde boy nodded repeatedly.

"Let's go"

Hyunjin took a shopping basket with one hand as the other hand was pulling Felix to follow him everywhere, of course not gonna let go of his hand.

"Take that butter and put it in this" he told Felix and the boy just obeyed him like a good boy he is.

🤡

Hyunjin was holding the basket meanwhile Felix was putting everything the older told him to buy in the basket.

After done taking everything they need, they made their way to the counter to pay. Hyunjin put the shopping basket full of the ingredients on the counter for the cashier to scan.

"We're having a promotion for couples this week. So you guys are gonna get 15% discount off if you have the card" the cashier said as she smiled at both of them.

ay ayy wear mask please. it's getting worse here.

"I'm sorry but I don't have the card" Hyunjin said, smiing sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck. But not denying the fact that the cashier thought they are a couple.

Felix blushed and looked down, well Hyunjin is still not letting go of his hand.

"It's okay. Because of you guys are too cute for me.. I'll use my card instead" she said taking out her card and told Hyunjin the price after the discount (?).

"Oh my. Thank you so much!" the cashier nodded and she waved at the boy who just looked up to take the plastic bag on the counter. Felix got flustered but waving back eventually.

"Aww you're so cute" she cooed and finally back to her work after telling them "Enjoy your day!"

"You too" Hyunjin smiled at her kindness and grabbed another plastic bags, walking out of the shop.

"You wanna go somewhere else before we go home?"

Felix hummed as he looked around him and he spotted a place, then he nodded.

"There" he held up their hands to point at a store.

"Okay. Let's go then"

☜☆☞

yeet <3