8 . eight

4th August 2021

It's been almost two months after Hyunjin adopted the white cat in his apartment. Minho and Jisung also go there every weekend to play with the dog and the cat.

Kkami and Kitty were at the living room as always, playing with Kkami's toys. Hyunjin also bought some toys, new cat's plate and bed for Kitty.

Hyunjin had went to his work.

"Hey you know, I guess tomorrow I will change into a human but I don't think I'm ready.." Kitty said.

"It's okay bro. I think he will understand you"

"You think? What if he does the same as my old masters did? I'm just so tired to always being thrown out by my own master. They all said I'm lying when they definitely saw I'm transforming in front of their eyes!"

"Hyunjin is different, Kit. You must try it first for you to know. I know he is being the drama person but you also know him for almost 2 months already. You know that he will believe you"

"But.. uh.." Kitty sighed.

"Yeah okay.. you're right though. I will try" he continued.

"Great!"

•-•

5th August 2021

It's the day! Kitty's nervousness will explode out any times. He is always like this everytime he will change into a human.

He can't break the rules. He really must tell his master after 2 months, he need to tell his master about everything. In person.

"You can do it. I know you can. Goodluck!" Kkami said and then he leave Kitty at the living room and went to his bed near the window, wanting to sleep.

Hyunjin has three days off. So today he woke up earlier to watch some movies on television. He stepped out of his room and went to the living room.

Kitty saw him and jumped on the sofa. Hyunjin sat beside him and picked up the remote control to open the tv.

"How can I do this.."

"Okay don't worry Felix, you can do this. You did this many times before. So, no need to be scared or nervous. Breath in breath out"

Kitty looked at Hyunjin who is beside him watching the movie. He jumped off the sofa and went to the kitchen.

"I think.. here is the best place to do the transform thingys" he said in his heart.

Kitty closed his eyes and change to a pretty freckled boy with blonde hair, white ears and tail, wearing a white silk clothes with the white jeans.

He looked at his hands and legs to make sure he has fully change into a person. He peeked out from the kitchen to see Hyunjin still watching the movie.

"I can't go out there now.." he mumbled under his breath and he decided to stay at the kitchen until he is ready to show up.

He sat down on the cold floor. If he sat on the chair at the counter, his master will see him so he just sat down on the floor, hugging his leg.

Meanwhile Hyunjin at the living room, noticed that the cat has gone to the kitchen for a few hours then he decided to check up on his cat.

☜☆☞