22 . twenty two

WHY WAS THIS CHAPTER STILL IN DRAFT ? I THOUGHT I ALREADY PUBLISHED THIS CHAP ? did i just skip ? i hate this problem—

"Bye guys, I'll go to work now!" Hyunjin said as he left after waving to the both of the cat and the dog.

"Let's go now, Kit" Kkami said as he ran towards the kitchen and moved the dustbin to the side. Behind him, Kitty was waiting for the dog to put his paws on the wall.

The magic door appeared on the wall as the both of them went to the other side.

"Hello, Kkami, Kitty! What bring you guys here? Do you miss me?" Lycia the salamender jokingly said as soon as she saw the cat and the dog running towards her and her other friends.

Kkami just held himself from badmouthing people. Eh I mean– the animal.

"We just need some help. Kitty uhh I mean Felix has a problem about suddenly changing into either human or cat form. Without him wanting, or thinking about it. He just–"

Before Kkami could end his words, Kitty suddenly changed into Felix, the human. The other animals got startled but they immediately understood the situation.

"See! Like that!" Kkami barked as he nodded his head at Felix. The freckled boy sighed. He tried to change into his cat form again but it didn't work. So, when Kkami barked at him, he didn't understand anything.

"I'm sorry Kkami but I couldn't understand you. I can't turn into the cat form and I don't know why!" he yelled whisper. He need to be quiet because it's a place just for pets, people can't get in there unless they need to take their pets only.

"Woof woof!" Kkami then barked at Lycia.

Puff!

Felix turned into Kitty. The cat meowed tiredly.

"Okay tell me what happened before he is in this situation" the salamender asked.

"Tell her" Kkami said as he nodded his head towards the salamander while looking at Kitty.

"Okay so.. I was waking up in the morning and caught a conversation between my master and his friend, Minnie? I think.. And then after they ended the call, he got out of the room after gave me a peck and when I sat up on the bed to go into the bathroom, I suddenly changed and changed and changed" he explained.

"Ahah, what's your relationship with your master actually?" Lycia asked as she caught the 'pecking' part.

"Em.. We're boyfriends but! If it's wrong for hybrids then I'll tell him" Kitty said suddenly freaked out. The salamender chuckled (if that is even possible ;-;) as she shook her head.

"It's not wrong, Kit. I wanna ask you another question" Lycia said. The cat tilted his head. "Did you guys got in a relationship when he has a fever?"

"Um.. yeah?"

"You sure he's not using you?" suddenly a big dog came into their conversation.

"W-What do you mean?" Kitty asked as he was confused by that. He's sure that Hyunjin wasn't using him to get recovered.

"Owh come on, Yun. Don't ask him like that" Lycia said. She smacked the big dog's head using her tail.

"Ow! Okay I'm sorry, my bad" Yun said. "I'm Yun. What about you, kid?" he asked.

"I'm Kitty. Nice to meet you"

"He's not a kid, duh. What are you doing here? I thought you're with your rich master, living a peaceful life" Kkami said, sassily.

"Can't I be here with my friends?" the big dog asked, started to get annoyed.

"Okay, stop there both of you. Please try to get along can you?" Lycia asked as she made her way between the two dogs, separating them. The other two dogs just kept silent.

"By the way.. May I know what do you mean by him using me? I'm curious.." Kitty asked Yun, who was looking away and now, looking at him.

"I just thought that he might be using you to get recover fast. Actually the whole human and hybrids love is like.. your master will confess to you about their feeling to get recover, but they actually doesn't like you.

They just want to be healthy again to maybe do something that they can like usual. Meeting someone special or yeah you know, the thing that they wanna do. It's not all about they have feelings towards you when they got a fever. They got the fever usually when the hybrids stayed in their house for a long time, probably because of your scent that sometimes will come out after you're really really comfortable with your master.

The one medicine that can get them to recover is your 'feeling loved by your master' scent. The scent will be released when you feel that you're not the only one who love your master but your master loves you too. But sometimes, they actually don't. That's what I mean by that" Yun explained.

Felix's heart clenched in his cat form, his cat ears falling down, sadly. He started to overthink about it until he got interrupted again by Yun.

"Do your master have a friend that is a hybrid?" he asked.

Kitty looked up and hesitantly let out a small 'yes'.

"Maybe his hybrid friend knew about this and told him about this too. You get what I mean right?" Yun asked as he saw the cat waved his tail towards him, meaning he understood what the big dog said.

The other pets just kept silent, listening. What Yun said was right in another way, but it can be that Hyunjin wasn't using him. Both are 50/50.

Felix started to lost hope. He no longer changed uncontrollably. Atleast, in 10 minutes.

Kkami put a paw on the cat's paw.

"I'm sure he's not like that. Don't overthink, okay? He loves you just as much as you love him. Don't worry" he said.

Kitty just meowed sadly.

"I wanna go home. Sleepy" the cat said as he yawned. He indeed is sleepy and he needs to get everything off of his mind right now.

"Alright" they bid their goodbye as Kitty and Kkami went inside the apartment again. Kitty straightly went to his bed as soon as he entered the apartment. "Sleep well, Kit"

Kitty meowed as he slowly drifted into sleep.

☜☆☞

it's getting weirder . not like i care tbh

yeet