6 . six

They're finally home! It was just 10 minutes to arrive home but for Hyunjin, it felt like 10 years. The cat kept doing weird sounds at his ear.

He went in and put Kitty on the floor then he locked the door.

When he wanted to go in his bedroom, he saw Kitty sat in front of the window. Lost in its own mind.

"It's weird to see that" he said to himself with a frown on his face. He shook his head and step in the bedroom.

"Hey you okay?" Kkami asked as he sat down beside Kitty. Also looking through the glass.

"Yeah"

They just watched the cars and city lights from the above. It's so beautiful.

"I guess you're not. It's rare for me to say this but, you can tell me if you're sad. I know I'm just a dog and can't do anything but I can listen to your problems though. We're animal besties"

IT'S WEIRD BUT I LOVE IT ㅠㅗㅠ

"Thanks Kkami"

"I promise I will take a good care of you when I'm in person. I don't know if your master will throw me out of this apartment after I turn into a human. Because before, they did. I'm weird and I'm not a normal pet" Kitty continued.

"But you're special. We just can try it first okay? If he will throw you out, I will always find you myself when he is at his work" Kkami said. He patted Kitty on the head.

"Thanks again Kkami"

"Your welcome"

•-•

It's already 8 in the morning. Hyunjin's shift will start on 10 today so he decided to play with his pets first before he went to work.

"I'm too lazy to take a shower now. Let's play first!" he said stepping out of his room. But all he could see is just Kkami with its toys.

"Roof roof!" Kkami swirling around.

"Where is Kitty?" he asked as he scratched Kkami's neck.

"Roof!" Kkami stuck out its tongue and just tilting his head while looking at Hyunjin.

"You don't know?"

"Roof roof!"

"Eh.. So.. Where is he hm?" Hyunjin went around looking for Kitty. But he found nothing.

He sighed.

"Where are you kitten~" he asked softly but louder.

He got no response.

"Where was the last time you saw him?" he asked Kkami which was looking at him the whole time.

"Roof roof!" Kkami pointed his head at the window. Seriously, Kkami doesn't know where Kitty is too. The last night he saw Kitty was at the window. And he went to sleep.

"Maybe he is somewhere we don't know. He will be back" Hyunjin said then he make his way to the kitchen, feeling hungry.

•-•

10 a.m

"Kittyyy?? Where are youuuu" he searched for the cat around the apartment.

"Aish I need to go to work now but I don't see him everywhere this morning!" Hyunjin scratched his head, thinking about the white cat.

"Kittyy!! Come out now! It's not funny to play hide and seek in this time! We will play again next time!!" he yelled.

"Roof roof!" Kkami barked.

"I'm sorry Kkami but I have to go to my work now. I love you. If you see Kitty anywhere tell me okie bye bye" Hyunjin gave a peck on Kkami's head and went out.

"Where are you mannn" Kkami rolled on the floor.

☜☆☞