24 . twenty four

ready for some drama ?
here they come~

*played thunderous*

☜☆☞

Felix got up from the bench and carefully wrapping the leash's rope around his hand to make sure Kkami won't run away. The freckled boy followed the dog which was walking across the road to go to another side of the road.

He doesn't know where the cafe is but Kkami had been there before. Hyunjin had already brought him to the cafe to play with the other dogs but who he think he is to think that Kkami will play with them ? :>

After a while of walking, Felix almost arrived at the cafe. But he needs to cross the road first before he get there. He already saw Hyunjin who was standing outside of the cafe, talking with one of his friend with brown hair.

Just as Felix was about to cross the road with Kkami, he saw the 'friend' of Hyunjin kissed the taller on the lips as he also wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck, pulling him closer. Hyunjin also put both of his hands on the brown haired's waist.

Felix, who was watching the both of them with teary eyes, suddenly turned into a cat in the middle of the street. Some of the people there saw him and quickly tried to record the human that just turned into a cat.

Kitty immediately ran towards an empty dark street, running away from the cameras and people, leaving Kkami which was barking at him. Kkami didn't get to catch him up and stopped before he got lost in the dark street. The dog kept on barking but the cat never gave him the reply.

Kkami growled in disappointment as he turned around to walk out of the dark street and went to the cafe.

-.-

The cat turned into his human form again, he was panting and it's hard to breath. Both because of running and the arching feelings in his heart right now.

It's true..

The things that Yun explained to him earlier is true. Hyunjin was just using him. Jisung and Minho also helped him. He just wants to be healthy again because he wants to meet the love of his life. And hurtfully, it's not Felix.

He tried not to believe what Yun had say to him but..

Felix fell down on his knees as he sobbed louder. He crawled towards the wall and leaned his back there. Not even one bit care about the dirty floor. The boy put his head in between his knees and continued to cry.

"Why does it always have to be me?" he asked himself as the tears kept running down through his cheeks.

The scene of Hyunjin and his cafe 'friend' kissing kept playing on his mind.

Is he just a toy? Is he worthless ? Does no one really love him ?

If yes, then he's gonna take his own life. Right then and there.

Felix lifted his head up as he glanced everywhere until he saw a broken glass on that dirty floor not too far from him. He slowly crawled towards the broken glass and took it in his trembling hand.

He brought the glass closer to his wrist while sobbing hardly.

Pprang!

He looked at the direction where the noices came from, it's just another cat that was searching for food in the trash cans. Just like what he was.

Felix then turned to look back at the glass on his wrist. He quickly threw the glass away from him as he backed away until his back met with the dirty wall. He grabbed his hair and shook his head, trying to push away the thought of killing himself.

Puff!

He turned into his cat form, the dirty floor and wall made his fluffy and clean fur became dirty. Kitty curled up into a ball, closing his face using his tail. The cat meowed painfully slowly and groggy.

Puff!

He huffed tiredly. With all he got, he stood on his feet and started walking slowly to the end of the dark street. Felix knew that he will again see the world when he saw the sunlight at the end of the street.

He walked and walked and walked, but then he started to uncontrollably changing into cat and human repeatedly.

He just kept walking despite he felt so painfully tired and weak. He can't stop the transition anymore.

And by the end of the street, he fainted.

( in his cat form )

☜☆☞

sorry for the short update :> but i'm gonna update a long chapter .. maybe ?

tell me if you're getting bored by the storyline~

but idk how to end this book 😔