4 . four

"Hey hey hey! Don't you dare to put your dirty hands on me!" Kkami barked at Jisung as he ran from him. Jisung chased Kkami all around the apartment.

"Meow meow" Kitty shook his head and leaned on Minho's arm.

"If my apartment got messed up, you guys need to clean it with me. I'm tired to take care of these two"

Hyunjin sighed as he leaned on the carpet with his hands up and legs straight down.

"Master look like a starfish right now" Kitty said. Minho looked at it.

"I think your cat just said that you're looking like a starfish" he said. Hyunjin sat down with his widen eyes.

"What? You were badmouthing me? C'MERE YOU KITTEN" he got up from the carpet and get ready to catch Kitty. But Kitty was very fast so the cat escaped from Minho and ran away from Hyunjin.

"How did you know? It seems so true" Jisung asked when he saw Minho was walking to him and sat down beside him.

"Nah.. Kitty didn't say anything. It's just me" Minho laughed. They both just looked at the two who/which were running all around the living room.

"Hey Kkami. Aren't you jealous?" Jisung asked and lifted Kkami on his lap. Finally caught it.

"Why must I? It will be better if he is not my master at all. He looks so stupid- ups" Kkami put his paws on his mouth after barking to Jisung and Minho.

"I think Kkami just badmouthed Hyunjin just now" Jisung said.

"They both doesn't like their master" with that, Jisung and Minho laughed.

•-•

"Yeah byee see you soon!" Hyunjin waved at them.

"I'll come and play with you again yeah?" Minho said and he rubbed Kitty's head.

"Meow~~~"

"Yow stop! That was the softest meow I've ever heard!" Hyunjin said then he picked Kitty up and moved it away from Minho and Jisung.

"Tch. You're just jealous"

"I am"

Then both of them rolled their eyes and got out from the apartment. Hyunjin closed and locked the door. He put Kitty down with Kkami.

"Stay here and don't go anywhere! I need to go to work now"

"Meow"
"Roof roof!"

Hyunjin changed his shirt into more comfortable shirt and he leave the apartment.

"Hey you said that you have many friends right? Where are they? How did you meet them?" Kitty asked.

"Oh for that.. Come here follow me" Kkami walked away to the kitchen, followed by Kitty behind him.

"Here" Kkami moved the trashbin to the side and there it was.

A wall...

"Wait this is just a wall, Kkami" Kitty tilted his head.

"Oh sorry forgot" Kkami put its right paw on the wall and puff!

A dog's door on the wall.

(I feel like I'm writing The Secret Life Of Pets y'know)

"Let's go" Kkami went into the other side. Kitty just followed him.

"Friends! I have a new friend for you guys!" Kkami barked. And all of the animals got out from their hidden places.

There are cats, dogs, salamanders, fox, rabbit and other pets.

"Oh? Lixie hyunggg!!"

☜☆☞

yeet