3 . three

"Let's play!" Hyunjin yelled and ran to the living room where Kkami's toys are. Kitty and Kkami started to chase their master and Kkami won!

"Good pup!" he rubbed Kkami's head and Kkami leaned into his master's touch.

"Woof! Woof!"

"Meow~" Kitty licked its paw and rubbed the back of its ear and licked it again.

"Do your ears itch?" Hyunjin asked when he saw his cat looked so distressed.

Kitty didn't answer his question and kept repeating the act over and over again.

"Come here kitten" Hyunjin laid down on the sofa and lifted Kitty up putting it on his stomach. He rubbed Kitty's ear.

Kitty looks so relax with his master's actions. He put his head on Hyunjin's chest and rest itself on it.

Hyunjin smiled. He looked down at Kkami which was sleeping infront of a fan and then back to Kitty.

His eyes slowly closed.

They took a nap for a while.

•-•

Ring Ring .. Ring Ring ..

Hyunjin woke up from his sleep. He searched for his phone and answered the call.

Ring Ri-

"Hello.." he said with his sleepy voice.

"You slept? Sorry for disturbing. I know you were not gonna read the name before you answer this call. So, let me introduce myself. I'm Han Jisung, your prettiest bestfriend"

"So, what do you want now?"

"Minho asked me to call you. He wanted to know about your new cat. How was it?"

"Oh he's fine. Kkami is fine with it too. Gladly"

"Oh that's great! What's the name?"

"Kitty"

"Yow, that name is very outdated. I'll go there with Minho tomorrow. See you!"

"Yeah.. See you later" Jisung hung up the call. Hyunjin put his phone back on the coffee table infront of the sofa.

Then he realized, Kitty is no longer on him. He sat down on the sofa and searched for it.

"Maybe he's in the kitchen. He still not finishing the rice" he laid down back. He saw Kkami ran from the kitchen.

"Hey Kkami. Where is Kitty?" he asked.

"Roof!" Kkami barked and looked at the kitchen with his tongue stuck out. Hyunjin looked at the same direction and saw Kitty came from behind the counter.

"Eyy did you guys do something hm? Gossipping about me eah?" he asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah we were!"
"Of course we were"

Kitty and Kkami said. Hyunjin laughed after he heard the meowing and roofing sounds from his pets.

"I'm glad if you weren't gossipping about me~" he giggled.

"You're dumb, master!" Kitty meowed excitedly to make his master to think if he was saying the good things.

"Yeah he is" Kkami barked.

•-•

6th June 2021

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Can't you wait the fuck up?! So annoying!" Hyunjin groaned with a frowned on his face as he opened the door. He saw Jisung and Minho smiling sheepishly.

"Get out of my way you bish! Where is my Kittyyyy" Jisung pushed Hyunjin to the side and ran to the living room searching for Kitty.

"You didn't even know what he looks like! Don't claiming my pet as yours!" Hyunjin ran to the living room and smacked Jisung's head with a pillow.

Minho sighed and picked Kitty up which was from the kitchen.

☜☆☞

yeet