13 . thirteen

miss me ?

i know

—————————————

It's morning already, and Felix has a mission for today. And it is... Finding his hobby!!

"Okay so what should I do to find my hobby?" he asked Hyunjin who was sitting right next to him on the couch, Kkami sleeping in his bed.

Oh that must be his hobby. Kkami's hobby is sleeping. He's sleeping in every chapter you know?!

"I think you might try what I did before I have my hobby as drawing" Hyunjin said.

"So what did you do?"

"First, I dance. And it's still my hobby" the black haired boy said proudly, he's actually not confident but he need to show Felix that having a hobby about something is that you must be happy and confident with it eventhough you did it in a wrong way or the result is not as good as you think.

"Dance? I think I did that a lot in my imagination but not in reality so.. I guess I will take another suggestion. Else?"

"Hmm.. How about cycling?"

"Cycling. I must use much energy to do that. Imma lazy cat-human so. No. Else?"

"Playing games?"

"I did that just when I'm bored or stress. And it use not so much energy and I need to move my body you know? So I won't be a fat cat-human. It's not a hobby for me. Elseee?"

"Okay now how about jogging"

"Cycling and jogging are the same but jogging use more energy. I told you it's tiring"

Hyunjin groaned and controlled himself from slapping the boy in front of him. He sighed and took a deep breath before asking.

"Then what else you can do? Everything I said doesn't work right with you" the taller asked, slowly losing his patient.

"I don't know. I can't do anything" the blonde boy pouted and hugged himself, frowning.

Hyunjin cooed silently, forgetting about wanting to slap the cat-human being beside him and think about something else that Felix can do.

Suddenly a light bulb appeared on his head.

"How about baking? That doesn't use much energy and also use some energy. But you still can moving around the kitchen you know" he said. Felix's cat ear moving for a bit as he looked at Hyunjin hesitantly.

"I think.. It's quite alright" the shorter boy said.

Hyunjin grinned proudly, thanking his brain in silent.

"So should I buy the ingredients for you? You wanna come?"

"Shopping?" Felix immediately looked up at Hyunjin with a smile on his face. Hyunjin smiled too, nodding at the excited boy.

"Yes I want!" the blonde boy said as he ran into Hyunjin's bedroom, quickly changed into a more comfortable clothes.

Hyunjin chuckled at his cuteness.

After 3 minutes of changing clothes, Felix came out of the room wearing an oversized black hoodie, jeans and a fluffy white beanie. Probably Hyunjin's. All of them.

"I'm ready!"

And with a smile plastered on Hyunjin's face, he stood up and walked to the smaller boy, offering his hand as the boy giggled at that and took his owner's big hand.

"We're out for shopping Kkami! Take care of the house" Hyunjin yelled at the door, making sure that Kkami heard him before he locked the door with his other hand, not letting Felix go.

☜☆☞

let's yeet guys

i'm not gonna promise that i will post another chap in this time but i'm gonna do it yknow hoho

it's been a long time since i last update on this book ㅠㅠ