9 . nine

Hyunjin walked to the kitchen and- froze.

"Wh-Who are you?!" he asked, of course started to panic. Yeah why not? He just saw a stranger in his kitchen.

Felix flinched and automatically backed away to the corner of the kitchen with his knees on his chest and defended himself with his arms, worried about the master would beat him up.

"Pl-Please don't h-hurt me" Felix stuttered.

"Not promise. Who are you?"

"Master, this is me, the one you called Kitty" Felix said and looked down on his feet. His cat ear started to moving forward and backward then stopped.

Hyunjin froze again with his wide eyes. He couldn't process anything then he realized the tail and the ear are the same as Kitty, his white cat.

"Ki-Kitten.."

Felix looked up at him. He was nervous though, but he has the courage to look at his master this time.

"Your eyes are the same too.." Hyunjin said after he saw Felix's eyes colour. Then he bent down to look at the whole man in front of him.

Felix just stay still at the corner still hugging his leg while Hyunjin sat down on the floor too.

"But how?"

Felix told him everything his master need to know. At first, Hyunjin didn't believe what he heard from this stranger but he tried to believe it because he thought that this boy will not hurt anyone.

"Oh.." was what he could say after Felix told him the stories about his life before.

"I-I hope y-you will keep m-me.." Felix stuttered again not looking at Hyunjin. He just afraid that he will get the same thing.

"Of course I will"

"What?" Felix looked at Hyunjin in disbelief.

"Because you know, I've read a lot of books about this things. So I think I need to believe it this time. That's what" he said, laughing.

"So you will keep me?" Felix's eyes started sparkling with his wide sunshine smile.

Hyunjin who saw the smile just nodded in amusement.

"His smile is cute though.. Why not right just believe a stranger for this time"

"Hey can I touch your ear? I mean.. the cat one" he asked for permission. Felix nodded and leaned down a little.

Hyunjin rubbed the ear that is super soft. Felix purred as he closed his eyes, started to lean in his master's touch.

Then he felt Hyunjin's hand wanted to pull out his ear.

"Auch! Don't pull it. It's hurt!" he pouted as he rubbed his hurting ears.

"So it's real" he paused.

"Can I touch your tail too?"

"No! You will pull it again" Felix hugged his tail away from Hyunjin that makes the older giggled.

"You're cute though. What's your name then, kitten?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk on his face.

Felix blushed even though he knows that his master use to call him that almost everytime before.

"L-Lee Felix"

"Nice name. Just like you" Hyunjin raised his eyebrows many times.

"Such a flirt"

☜☆☞

hoho

did this help you guys relax ? i hope any of you guys won't beat me about the chapter before HAHAHA