20 . twenty

The next day, as the two boys said, they arrived at Hyunjin's apartment and greeted by a smiling Felix and Kkami in his embrace.

"He's already awake but still in his bed. I've already gave him the medicine" he said happily as he scrunched his nose at Kkami. Minho and Jisung looked at each other with a smile, also feeling happy looking at the happy boy. "Get in!" he made his way towards the living room.

"I'll go in first with Minho, we need to talk about something with Hyunjin and you" Jisung rubbed Felix's cat ears as the boy purred "stay here okay?"

The blonde boy nodded his head without asking any questions. He sat down on the couch at the living room and played with Kkami.

The other two older boys went in Hyunjin's bedroom.

Crack~

The sound of the door opened making Hyunjin looked at the opened door, revealing his two gay bestfriends.

( ho ho )

"Hey" he greeted them with a husky voice and a smile.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Minho asked as he patted the boy's head.

"A bit better. But I feel kinda weird this time" Hyunjin said as he looked down with a frown on his face.

"Weird? Such as?" this time, Jisung asked. He looked at the taller boy with a questioning and knowing look. Idk how he did that.

"I don't know actually. I feel empty and weak when Felix stepped out of the room but if he's in here with me, I just feel like I'm complete or something just complete me" he scratched his head and continue. "And I feel better and healthy"

Minho and Jisung chuckled in unison making the taller shivered.

"Geez creepy. Why are you laughing? So funny huh?" he rolled his eyes.

"It's obvious tho. You like him. The way you said those cringe words just making us even more sure that you like him" Minho said.

"Huh I can't deny that" he chuckled to himself. "But how did you know that in the first place? I bet that you know I like him before I told you guys about this"

"Well, uh. We were already in this situation before so yeah" Jisung said as he scratched the back of his neck. Hyunjin looked up at the two boys with a questioning look.

"Hm? I.. don't understand"

"Okay, like this. Listen here. Hybrid world is a bit different if it comes to love life. And weird also. If a human likes a hybrid, they will get a severe fever. If the hybrid knows about the human's feelings towards them and the hybrid accepts them, they will recover from the fever" Jisung explained with a frown and hand gestures.

( oh my god . this is the weirdest book i've ever wrote )

"And what if the hybrid doesn't accept the human?" Hyunjin asked nervously.

"Well.. I don't know about that actually. Maybe your fever will getting worse?" Jisung answered.

"Oh"

"Don't worry, don't be nervous. Felix likes you too" Minho said making the taller looked at him.

"You serious? Why are you so sure about him liking me back? You asked him or what? What if he thinks that I'm annoying or any negative things?" he asked.

"Okay okay stop there! Don't you know you guys are obvious?!" Jisung asked. You can say that if any stranger see them(Hyunjin and Felix) looking at each other, they will probably said that they're a couple just in a glance.