12 . twelve

Hyunjin kept spending his time at home after he was back from work. Kkami also play with Kitty whenever Felix turn into cat. They both become bestfriends so fast.

Hyunjin is now sitting on the sofa, watching some movies. He has a day off. Felix sat beside him.

It's been a month since the tragedy.

Hyunjin looked beside him where Felix was. He looked so sleepy and his eyes barely open.

"Hey you wanna sleep? You can put your head on my lap" Hyunjin patted his lap and gestured Felix to do what he wanted him to do.

"Yeah Imma bit sleepy" Felix slowly put his head on the master's lap. They continued to watch the movie.

Hyunjin started to rub Felix's cat ear softly and gently. Felix seems to like it and purred.

"So cute" Hyunjin said but still looking at the television and pretended he didn't say it to Felix. But he is actually.

Felix who heard the older said, started to think that the older might said it to the movie. So he kept silent and slowly dozed off on the taller's lap.

Hyunjin looked down at Felix. He chuckled when he saw the younger sleeping cutely on his lap.

After the movie endd, Hyunjin decided to draw Kkami. He slowly lifted Felix's head not wanting him to wake up. But having the cat's sense made him woke up easily.

Hyunjin brought their drawing stuffs to the living room.

"Hey Kkami come here! I wanna draw you!" Hyunjin said excitedly. He put all of the needed things on the carpet and started to draw Kkami.

Kkami brought a pillow with him and just sat on it quietly. Hyunjin was drawing him peacefully meanwhile Felix just looked at him patiently waiting for him to be done.

After a few minutes of drawing, Hyunjin sighed in proudness. Felix's eyes widen as he looked at the art infront of him.

 Felix's eyes widen as he looked at the art infront of him

"Hyun! THIS IS A MASTERPIECEEEE"

Felix yelled as he clapped his hands. Kkami brought the pillow to it place again and sat on Hyunjin's lap.

"Woof woof!" he licked Hyunjin's nose. Maybe he said it was amazing.

Hyunjin shyly scratched the back of his neck and chuckled.

"Thank you. My new hobby is drawing. I'm glad that you guys love it" he said.

"Of course we love it!" Felix stared at the art again in awe. I can tell that he is in love with the drawing so much.

"Stop staring at it. You can stare at the real one here" Hyunjin said and laughed. He patted Kkami's head as the dog barked. Felix giggled and he picked Kkami up and put it on his lap. Starting to rub Kkami.

"But Hyunjin.." Felix paused. Hyunjin looked at him with a frown, curiously.

"What?"

"What is the thing you can't do? You can do everything! You're just so talented" Felix pouted. He is jealous. The thing he can do is just can turn into a cat. That's all. What else he can do? Nothing.

"But I can't do a thing. And I will never tell you what. You can think about one thing you really wants to do and take it as your hobby!" Hyunjin said.

"Hmm you are right. I will think about it later. I wanna sleep again" Felix put Kkami on his belly and he laid down on the sofa. Not forgetting to put his head on Hyunjin's lap.

Hyunjin awed while looking at the both of his pets.

☜☆☞

yow i'm back :3

yeet