10 . ten

"Hey Hyun! Me and Sungie will arrive there in 5 minutes. Jisung wants to buy some ice cream for us"

"Okay" he ended the call and looked up at Felix.

They are still at the kitchen.

"Who is it?" Felix asked as he looked at Hyunjin's phone.

"Minho. He said he will be here in 5 minuted with Jisung" Hyunjin said and he put his phone in his pocket. When he looked up at Felix back, he saw the boy's face became pale.

"Uh what's wrong? You can change into a cat again right?" he asked, concerned.

"No.. I can't.. I must stay in person until midnight to prove that I can live here longer with you"

"You really can't?" Hyunjin asked him again and the younger just shook his head.

"Can I hide in your room until they go home?"

"What if they want to see you? I mean.. Kitty"

Felix shrugged and sighed.

"Let's go follow me" Hyunjin got up from the floor.

"Huh where?"

"My room"

•-•

"Wear this beanie" Hyunjin handed Felix a white beanie. It's his but it's not wrong to share his beanie. Just for a few minutes.

"How bout your tail eah hm" Hyunjin searched for nothing in his closet.

"If I doesn't want to show my tail, I can make it invisible. But I can't do it to my ears" Felix said.

"That's great!"

Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong~

"They are here" Hyunjin went to open the door but Felix pulled his shirt to stop him.

"Wait! What must I do?"

"I will tell them you are my new friend?"

"So what about Kitty?"

Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong

"I don't know. We will think about it later" Hyunjin rushed to the door, leaving the dumbfounded boy in his room.

"What..?" Felix closed Hyunjin's room's door and left some space for him to see what happen at the living room.

"Hey guys. Come in" Hyunjin said and let his friends walked in his apartment.

"Here! Your ice cream." Jisung put the ice cream on the counter.

"Where is Kitty?" Minho asked. He patted Kkami's head. Kkami is still sleeping on his bed.

"Oh he.. I sent him at th-"

"Wait Hyun. Do you have.." Jisung paused as he stopped in front of Hyunjin's room. He saw something.

"Have what?" Hyunjin asked nervously. When Jisung started to walk near his bedroom, he gulped.

"Before that.. Have any secret to tell us?" Jisung asked. Minho just looked at the two.

"A free mystery movie?" he mumbled under his breath and enjoyed the scene.

Felix stepped back slowly from the door until his feet met the bed and made a banging sound.

Jisung smirked. He looked at Hyunjin and started to push the door quickly.

"Wait Jisung-"

The door fully opened and they three saw a boy was hiding his face using his arms, sitting down on the floor next to Hyunjin's bed.

"Why didn't you tell us that you have a boyfriend?!"

"Boyfriend? No Jisung! You misunderstood what happened!"

"So what happened?"

☜☆☞