11 . eleven

"Okay so uh.. like this. It's all start with um Kkami! Yeah. He ran away from me when I.. I'm playing with my phone. Games yeah yknow that I like games. So I played games then he(Felix) caught Kkami and yeah like that. Boom! We met" Hyunjin said.

"Yeah, sure Hyun. Just tell me the truth" Minho rolled his eyes, knowing the tall boy was obviously lying to him and Jisung.

Hyunjin sighed. He looked at Felix who was sitting down on the carpet. They all were at the living room. Jisung and Hyunjin were on the sofa while Minho and Felix were on the floor.

Felix nodded slowly which mean Hyunjin can tell them the truth about him.

"Okay like this. I'm just done watching a movie. Then I realized that Kitty went to the kitchen for too long then I went there to check up on him and then look! He is here" Hyunjin pointed at Felix.

"What do you mean?"

"This is Kitty" again, he said. But the two boys just nodded their head. Not so shock about what he told.

"You guys believe me just like that?" Hyunjin asked, confused.

"Yeah. We have something to tell you too" Minho said then he removed the beanie on Jisung's head, revealing the squirrel's ear on Jisung's head.

Hyunjin's mouth gaped.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?!" he asked in disbelief.

How could they didn't tell him about this before. He had never noticed that jisung always wore a beanie when they went out together.

"We're sorry but I'm just not ready to tell you about this" Jisung said.

Felix removed the beanie on his head and sighed in relief.

"Finally. It's hurting my ears" he pouted as he rubbed his ears. Hyunjin chuckled seeing the younger's behaviour.

"C'mere kitten" he patted on the sofa beside him. Felix sat on the sofa and Hyunjin started to rub the blonde's ears for him. Felix purred.

Jisung cooed while Minho just smile at the sight.

"You two get comfortable with each other pretty quickly" Minho said, giggling.

My only reason to live is just for Minho's giggles ( TДT)

Felix began to get sleepy. It's so comforting. His half-open eyes signified that he would fall asleep at any moment.

"We will get going now" Jisung whispered not wanting to startle the sleepy boy. Hyunjin nodded and both of them tiptoed to get out of the apartment.

Hyunjin put Felix's head on his lap as he keep rubbing and ruffling his ears and hair.

Then he heard the little snores from the other that means Felix had fall asleep already.

"I guess I will keep you forever" he whispered in the boy's ear and continue to watch some other movie before he dozed off without him noticing it.

☜☆☞

today's chap is a lil short but issokay right?