18 . eighteen

Felix was playing with Kkami in his cat form meanwhile Hyunjin was still in the bed, sleeping. It's already 11 in the morning.

But when Hyunjin woke up from his sleep, he was greeted by a really wet towel on his forehead, making his hair getting wet. He chuckled when he realized who was putting it on him.

"Did he forgot to squeeze the water or he doesn't know he had to?" he asked himself and smiled fondly at the other boy's cuteness. He sat up on the bed and the pain shot in his head automatically. His eyes went black for seconds and back to normal.

He slightly groaned and rubbed his temples.

The boy then took the wet towel and squeezed the water out of the towel into the bowl on his night stand, Felix put it for him? He guessed.

Of course, who else? 🙄

Hyunjin put the towel on the night stand and stood up, but the dizziness just getting worse. So, he sat down again on the bed and cupped his face. His cold hands making his warm face cool.

But suddenly, he felt something soft rubbing against his arms. Hyunjin looked up from his hands and saw Felix was rubbing his tail against his arms and looked at him with an innocent look, eyes sparkling.

"You have a headache?" he asked softly, unknowingly a bit soothing the dizziness Hyunjin had. The older just hummed. When he was about to stand up and walked out to the kitchen, he was being pulled back to sit down and the freckled boy told him to lay down.

"I'm going to take the medicine" Hyunjin said with a husky voice. Felix swore that he was blushing and melting that time.

"I'll take it for you. Just tell me which one"

"The yellow and white one that are in the drawer above the sink. Take two" Hyunjin said. The blonde boy nodded and made his way out of the room, taking the said medicine.

"Is it this one?" Felix came back in the room with a cup of warm water and two medicines.

"Yeah" the older said as Felix handed him the medicine and the cup. He took it with a small smile on his face and say "Thank you".

Felix nodded.

While Hyunjin was taking his medicine, the younger of them stared at him. That didn't went unnoticed by the older, who ask him afterwards.

"You need anything?" he asked. The blonde boy looked down at hands and shook his head. "Don't lie to me. I know you wanna tell me something" Hyunjin said as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"I was just feeling a bit sad.. You've catch a cold maybe because of me" Felix said almost whispering, pouting his lips. The older cooed at that in his thought. This kid is so pure.

"It's just some normal fever. I usually get it 2-3 times every year. It's okay, it's not your fault, lix"

Felix nodded and hummed.

"Can I.. uhm.. Massage your head?" he asked shyly, making the other chuckled.

"Sure you can"

He then laid down on the bed again after he put the cup down, his head softly hit the pillow and he waited for Felix to come near him.

And the boy did, he sat near beside Hyunjin and made his hands' way towards the older's temple. He slowly started massaging the boy.

Hyunjin sighed in relief as he closed his eyes when he felt the soft hands rubbing against his temple, soothing the dizziness bit by bit.

Felix smiled to himself, proud of himself. He continued to massage him until he heard soft snores from the older.

"You're sleeping because of this?" he thought and then giggled. He bent down to give a peck on the other's cheek and went out of the room to continue play along with Kkami.

"Kkami!" he said before he turned into Kitty. He ran towards the dog and bit another toy in his way.

"How's he?" Kkami asked.

"A bit alright now and he's sleeping" Kitty said after he put down the toy in front of him, licking his paw.

"How are you feeling?" the dog asked. The cat suddenly looked at him and tilted his head now stopped licking his paw.

"Why'd you asked me that? I'm feeling okay of course" he asked.

"I don't know maybe you feel lonely?" Kkami said more to a question. He bit on his new chewing toy that both Hyunjin and Felix bought for him.

"Lonely?" Kitty asked himself. "But I have you?" he said.

"Not just that. Ugh nevermind" Kkami went to clean his toys in the basket of toys. "I want to watch the television" he said. Kitty just nodded and tried to shrugged off the things Kkami said before.

He turned into his human form and made his way towards the couch. Felix sat down on the couch and took the remote control. He switched the channel and looked at Kkami. The dog's tongue was out.

"This?" Felix asked. Kkami barked one time meaning it's a no. So, he switched to the other channel until Kkami barked two times.

( what am i doing ... ;-; )

Both of them watched the movie until it's evening. Kkami was fast asleep on his lap. He also was feeling sleepy, he stopped rubbing the dog's fur and put Kkami down at his bed. He went in Hyunjin's room to check up on him.

Crack~

The door opened, revealing the still sleeping boy on the bed. He looks peaceful yet his face is red. Felix frowned and went to the older.

He put the back of his palm on the other's forehead and quickly took back his hand from the boy.

"It's so hot!" he mumbled.

"What's wrong? That afternoon he was alright" he thought. He stood there dumbfounded.

"Should I call someone?" he asked himself and took Hyunjin's phone out of his pocket. Yeah, after they made brownies yesterday, he just keep the phone.

He scrolled down reading the caller ID names. The first and second one are Dumb Quokka? And Grandpa.

"He has a grandfather?" he asked while thinking who Dumb Quokka is. And then it clicked, "Ahh.. he mean Jisung?" he nodded, understanding.

He tapped Dumb Quokka contact and called him.

Not long after, Jisung picked up.

"Yow, llama! What do you want?" the other line said. Felix took a deep breath and say.

"Hey, Jisung. It's Felix"

"Oh? Hi Lix! Why'd you call?"

"Uhm.. Hyunjin is sick.. I-I don't know what to do. His body is getting hotter than yesterday" he explained, almost whispering because the sick boy was sleeping but luckily Jisung caught what he said.

"Sick? Okay I'll be right there with Minho in 10 minutes!"

☜☆☞

poor jinnie :<

yeet