25 . twenty five

miss me miss me miss me ?
<3

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 🥺
the exam started on this aug and sept . wish me luck !

☜✩☞

"Urhmm.."

"He's awake!" a voice came from beside him said. Felix slowly opened his puffy eyes. He looked around him and saw Jisung who has a concern face, giving him a glass of water.

Felix just stared at the glass as he kept his mouth shut.

"Hey, you need to drink even a bit. You've fainted for almost 48 hours" Jisung stated softly. Forcefully, the freckled boy lifted his head up and chugged down the glass. Not gonna lie, he felt so exhausted as if he didn't drink any water the whole year.

Jisung smiled at him and put the glass down on the night stand beside the bed. Suddenly, two males barged in the room.

Oh.

It's Minho..

and Hyunjin.

"Baby are you alright? Does it hurt? Why did you faint in the middle of the road?" Hyunjin asked him questions but Felix didn't even bother to open his mouth, not even listening to every of his questions. Nor looking up at the older.

Hyunjin then frowned, confused. Does he being ignored now?

"Lix?"

Still no response from the younger.

Hyunjin looked up at Minho and Jisung in confusion, just finding the same expression from the both. They're all confused and worried.

"Felix? Answer me. Look at me" Hyunjin said once again. But it's all no use. Felix didn't even have the feel to answer him. The older then sighed. "Did I do something wrong, Lix? Why aren't you answering me?"

Seeing that Felix still doesn't want to reply to Hyunjin's questions, Minho decided to talk.

"That's okay, Hyunjin. He'll be okay. Maybe he needs some times, let's get out first"

Hyunjin once again looked at his small lover one last time with hopeful eyes, but then sighed when the younger just looked away from them.

"Okay.."

The three of them got out from the room, leaving the boy alone.

"Why did you do this to me, Hyunjin? I trusted you. I thought you really love me.."

He sadly smirk. What did he expect? Such a big mistake.

•-•

Hyunjin stared at the small vase on the coffee table while he lost in his mind. He's still at Minsung's house, thinking about Felix. The boy was acting pretty weirdly.

Jisung, who saw the boy's long stare at his favourite vase started to talk.

"Hey, stop staring at my vase, it will break somehow because of that stare. It's expensive"

Hyunjin groaned.

"But I'm just confused! Why did he ignore me just now? For no reason, duh" he said. Jisung then hummed at him.