21 . twenty one

warning ಠ◡ಠ
✨ lots of kisses in this chap✨
✨ it's cringyyyy for me but yes✨

It's in the middle of the night when Hyunjin woke up from his sleep because of the wet and soft feeling against his lips. He opened his eyes and found Felix who was kissing and licking his lips like a cat would do(except for kissing, they bite instead) to wake its master up from sleep.

But in a human form, it feels different.

( i don't write smut okay , sorry for disappointing you guys ohoo )

Hyunjin pulled out slowly and ask.

"What are you doing, lix? I have a fever. You'll catch a cold" he said and rubbed Felix's cat ears, making the other purred cutely. But he didn't answer the older, instead, the freckled boy got on the older and snuggled into his chest, hugging his torso.

Kkami was nowhere to be seen.

"You gave me a peck before and why can't I kiss you?" he asked.

"Pecks and kisses are different, Lix" Hyunjin started to hug the boy back with one arm wrapping around the boy's waist and the other on the blonde boy's head, patting his hair. He felt so complete and energetic but he calmed down before he could explode.

Felix put his left cheek on the other's chest and heard the taller's heartbeat.

"Why are you so clingy? The day before I got a fever you were being annoyed with me" Hyunjin said, trying to get the younger to talk with him.

"That's because you're flirting when we're not in a relationship. Y-You made me feel mad at myself because I got flustered easily" Felix mumbled, slightly whining making the other chuckled. Then he lifted his head up to look at the older. "I want a kiss"

Hyunjin slightly blushed by that. How does someone could ask for that directly with an innocent and pure look?

"I told you, you'll catch a cold if–" before he got to end his words, he got cut off by the younger who connected their lips. Eventhough he's worried about Felix, he couldn't reject the kiss.

So, Hyunjin put his hand that was on Felix's head to the back of Felix's head, pulling him closer as he kissed him back.

That was the first proper kiss they had.

Both of them closed their eyes as they continued to share their saliva through the kiss.

( discrasting shaettt )

Hyunjin pulled out first after a while, both searching for air.

"Okay, that's it or you're gonna have a fever for real this time" he said, panting softly. But he just got ignored by the cat boy who whined and kissed him again, making him giggled. "Hey, stop" he said in the kiss while giggling.

( who wanna sign up for single shits education ? i have the form )

Well, being the stubborn kitty he is, Felix kept on kissing him until he is satisfied. But he isn't ;-;

Hyunjin, who was still worried about the younger couldn't help and kissed the boy back. Sometimes he told the blonde boy to stop until he got better but Felix ignored him.

Is hybrid usually like this?

After a while of kissing, Felix finally stopped, feeling sleepy.

"It's not my fault if you'll be sick okay" Hyunjin said as he patted the boy's head which was on his chest. The freckled boy hummed as he slightly shivered because of the coldness.

The older decided to put his boyfriend next to him, making sure that his tail is comfortable and wrapped both of them in a blanket. Hyunjin gave a soft peck on both Felix's cat ears, ears, nose and cheeks.

The blonde boy was too sleepy to even whine at the older because Hyunjin didn't give him a peck on the lips but he frowned and pouted. Hyunjin who noticed the frown just chuckled.

"Aren't the kisses that we just shared not enough for you?" he asked.

"It'll never be enough" Felix said with a small smile. Hyunjin wondered why is he acting like this but he shrugged and gave Felix a peck on the lips and then laid down comfortably.

"Goodnight, Lixie" the taller said as he wrapped his arms around the cat boy's waist and pulled him closer. Felix giggled sleepily.

"Goodnight, Hyunnie"

- magically time skipping ✨ -

Hyunjin was awake. His fever now getting better and if he will be perfectly fine before the afternoon, he will go to work because it's been many days he didn't go to work.

Ring Ring .. Ring Ring

Hyunjin looked at his phone that was on the night stand. He glanced at Felix for awhile and the boy was still asleep. He picked the phone up and saw the caller ID, 'Puppy Min'.

Ring Ri-

"Hello?"

"Hey Hyunjinn!! Why didn't you come to work? It have been 4 days already!"

"I'm sorry, Minnie. I've got a fever since 3 days ago. Luckily, I'm getting better"

"What?! Three days?! I– okay nevermind. But get well soon, Jinnie"

"Thank you. If it's possible, I'll go to work today"

"Whatever you say. I miss you tho" Hyunjin giggled. He could imagine Seungmin's eyes rolling while saying that.

"I miss you too. See you later!"

"Byee"

Hyunjin hung up and got up slowly, not wanting the sleeping boy in his arms wake up. He gave the boy a peck on the nose and he went out of the bedroom to go to the kitchen.

Little did he know, Felix was awake the whole time. The freckled boy opened his eyes and looked around. He then sat up on the bed and sighed.

Why does he needs to feel jealous about friend and friend missing each other?

"Because I'm his boyfriend, duh. But they're just friends. Nothing more" Felix answered the author as he rolled his eyes.

Okay :D

He stretched his body but suddenly he turned into a cat.

"Meow?" the cat asked himself as he looked in the mirror in the bedroom, he's in his cat body. He's Kitty without him even thinking about being a cat.

"How– But I- Ah!" he suddenly turned back into his human form. He looked at his hand, it's a human hand now. "How the fuck– No way!" he said in realization and disbelief.

"Am I worried about something?"

He turned into Kitty after he opened the door and ran towards Kkami, waking the dog up.

"Kkami! I have a problem!"

☜☆☞

eyyy what happennnnnnedddddd

well i have i wanna tell you guys something . i don't think that i'll be able to update this book next week because the school will start . and the week after next week , i'll not going to school because yeah that's how my school works . so i think i'll update the week after next week .

let's yeet together !

YEET