*Chapter 46*

Smartphones by Trey Songz

Selena's POV

- 1 week later -

So were in March now and it shows that Perrie Edwards is very much pregnant I mean the doctor said it was only one but by the way her belly looks it seems she's carrying two babies, and I wouldn't be able to live knowing that I wasn't the first women to conceive Zayn's first born. It hurts like shit to have Zayn wake up at like 2 in he morning, leaving me! His girlfriend to attend to Perrie's needs. I feel so alone now in days that I don't even think he's noticed and trust me this isn't the first time.

I bring my knees to my chest and let out a sigh, and curl up to myself and by myself. I can't keep huddling my feelings on how I feel about Zayn spending so much time with Perrie but even with the little hints I give him he stays oblivious.

I get off my bed an head into the bathroom, I can't go back to being sad over the guy who owns my heart. I'll just fake a smile and pretend I'm happy for him and Perrie.

I take a steamily hot shower and tried to forget my problems. Once out of the stress releasing shower I made my way to my clothes and put on a nice comfortable stay at home outfit.

I put on a grey sweats that came over the knees and left the rest of my skin out and about. A white shirt that I got from PINK, it's really comfortable so might as well. I curled my short hair and made my way downstairs with my phone.

"Selena? Wow your being interactive?" Demi said jokingly.

I give her a small smile. "Might as well since my boyfriend is never around" I said quietly looking down to the ground and playing with my fingers.

"Don't say that, Zayn has a responsibility to help the women who's carrying his child it's not technically his fault" Demi soothes.

"I blame him" I walk away from her and walk into the living room turning in the tv watching How I Met Your Mother. I love this show so much I'm seriously who wouldn't Barney is hilarious.

As it's on commercial my phone rings and I pick it up to see Zayn's name flashing. Now he has time for me.

I answer it nonetheless. "Hello?"

No one answered, but he called me so how would he not answer. I was about to speak again when I heard laughter on the other end of the line.

"Zayn s-stop!" Perrie giggled, I bit my nail nervously.

"No apologize," he said playfully.

More laughing. "Never!"

Me dying inside with every minute I listened to them acting all cute.

"C'mon Perrie, pleaseeeee" he beg and I know when he begs he does that sexy pout.

"Fine, I'm sorry Zayn" she said. "That you have yet to find someone better then Selena" that stupid trick!

And you know what broke my is when I heard Zayn himself laugh. He laughed not at her but with her! "Selena is alright, maybe a little bit jealous but were good" he said after he stopped laughing.

"Why not me?" Perrie asked.

"Well, because I don't have feelings for you anymore Pez, I felt like we fell out when you denied my engagement two years ago" he said and I let out a sigh of relief.

"But I want a perfect family" she said.

"I can't give you the perfect family, I'm with Selena and I love her" he said.

"Oh really" she said and by that tone of voice and was lustful which sent chills down my back. After that was said I didn't hear much and I thought he had walked away from his phone but no once I heard a moan I knew it was over.